Open Arms Farm Estate | The north of Montreal still boasts pristine landscapes.
One of the largest estates in the area with 358 acres. Ten years were needed to develop, showcase and rehabilitate this vast complex offering three (3) family residences, several guest pavilions, a reception pavilion, equestrian and farm buildings, numerous garages, and agricultural fields, woods, and trails, all remarkably maintained.
Through the simplicity of the layout and the precision with which natural materials are showcased, the architect has been able to establish here a sensitive and delicate dialogue between architecture and landscape.
Open Arms Farm Estate
424 arpents or 358 acres or 145 hectares
Open to the four (4) horizons, this vast estate maintains very close relations with its magnificent natural setting.
Domestic life follows the sun and the rhythm of the seasons.
Estate featuring three (3) family residences and eight (8) completely restored, renovated, extended, magnificently, and newly appointed and/or reappointed buildings.
- Main residence 30, rang des Érables
- Second residence 40, rang des Érables
- Guest pavilion adjacent to 40, rang des Érables
- Exceptional reception pavilion on two (2) levels with vast entertainment and reception space, offered with complete audio equipment, high-tech electronic equipment, and multiple very large flat screens.
- Main office and business center pavilion with exceptional lounge, perfectly appointed office spaces and conference room, complete professional-caliber weight room, mezzanine lounge, and double garage.
- Champagne Pavilion | reception and office area
- Double garage pavilion with superb amenities
- Garage pavilion for recreational equipment on two (2) levels
- Stable pavilion with four (4) perfectly functional stalls and adjoining loft space for guests
- Double pavilions | shelters for animals
Magnificently landscaped gardens with:
- a new piping system
- new (2022) double inground pools and integrated spa
- tennis court
- soccer field
- golf driving range
- artificial lake
- children's playgrounds
- direct private access to the Brebeuf municipal beach (rarely possible).
- Service | Staff Residence 33, rang des Érables
offered with two (2) garage buildings and one (1) office space building on two (2) levels.
Arms Open Farm
Avid collectors and fervent admirers of nature, wide-open spaces, development, and a neoclassical architectural style, the owners of the Open Arms Farm Estate have built up a vast collection of furniture and works of art from all sources in recent years. A very rich eclectic mix has become, in a way, the superb cachet of the Estate and it is in this style that the numerous arrangements and developments of this vast exceptional property, the effect of which is spectacular, have been carried out.
Accessible through the two (2) gates and the lovely paths lined with mature trees, the residences, pavilions, buildings, gardens, lakes, and superb facilities offer great comfort and a very warm atmosphere.
Although eccentric, this vast family estate in this exceptional context strikes visitors, because it bears witness to a certain sense of adventure.
Extremely rare, absolute peace and privacy, natural setting of great beauty, and close to the international destination of Tremblant.
30 Rg des Érables, Brébeuf, Québec, J0T1B0 Canada
Information about the area within a 5-minute walk of this property.
Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Artesian well, Water supply: Private, Heating energy: Other -- Geothermical energy, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Heating energy: Heating oil, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Heated, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Other -- Tremblant, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Other -- Maibec cedar, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Garage x 4, Sewage system: Private sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Hung, Roofing: Cedar shingles, Topography: Steep, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Agricultural, Zoning: Forest, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4