** Tourist attraction *** Ideal for investors looking for good rental income. 3 properties available on a huge plot bordered by a pretty body of water. The 1410, 1422 and 1434 Route St-Joseph each have unique characteristics!
Little corner of paradise to discover!
LE 1410 (photos 1 to 29) Residence currently inhabited by the owners of the Estate. Possibility to sell furnished.
- Entrance hall on ceramic floor (storage)
- Large bright rooms
- Fully fenestrated dining room allowing a magnificent view of the surrounding landscape
- Living room open to the dining room and enjoying a wood stove
- Well-appointed kitchen: double sink, ceramic backsplash, two-level counter, lunch corner, coating of wooden counters
- Bathroom with laundry area: the wooden slat walls imitating a barn bring a rustic and warm touch
- On the 2nd floor are the 3 bedrooms and a bathroom with shower
- A space is available to arrange a family room, a 2nd living room, a den or a home office
- Balcony which runs along the front of the property
LE 1422 (photos 30 to 53) - Construction 2019 - Fully furnished and equipped as seen - Contemporary style up to date - The entrance hall guides you to the living room - Recessed dining room, arched window - Chic and refined cuisine: central island, backsplash, cupboards up to the ceiling - All rooms benefit from the same abundance of light - 3 bedrooms and full bathroom on the 2nd floor - Veranda with spa
LE 1434 (photos 54 to 67) - Bungalow - Fully furnished and equipped as seen - Warm atmosphere, lots of woodwork - Veranda closed by mosquito nets, spa - Wood stove - 2 Bedrooms
COME AND DISCOVER SAINTE-ÉMÉLIE-DE-L'ÉNERGIE
The heritage circuit: Contains 32 panels dealing mainly with the local history of Sainte-Émélie-de-L'Énergie. It is an interesting, instructive circuit, which makes you discover Sainte-Émélie-de-L'Énergie.
- The Path of Matawinie - Koël lake trail - Family beaches - Climbing club - Sports center - Recreation Center
FACTS TO NOTE:
- 1 single cadastre for the 3 properties
- Each property has a seller's declaration attached to this MLS sheet
- Several rental improvements, see the respective seller's declarations for each property
Distinctive features: Water access -- Pond, Distinctive features: Water front -- Pond, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Ground-level well, Heating energy: Wood, Heating energy: Electricity, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Concrete block, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Siding: Other, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: Crawl Space, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Other, Sewage system: Purification field, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Sliding, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Agricultural, Zoning: Recreational and tourism, Zoning: Residential, Zoning: Vacationing area