Superb home built with exemplary attention to detail by its unique owners. Perched on top of a mountain, it offers a panoramic view by the majority of its rooms: 3 bedrooms, oak floor, travertine and slate, kitchen worthy of mention, wood fireplace, abundant windows, lots of storage, huge yard respondent.
- Security gate at the entrance
- The property is arched by a 372 square foot '' L '' treated wood gallery
- Entrance Hall recessed closed by french doors
- Large living room with wood fireplace with 3 large windows
- Exceptional country kitchen: cherry wood cabinets, granite island, countertops and travertine backsplash that match the floor, Venmar range hood for gas cookers and a walk-in style pantry, all on a heated floor.
- The dinette is open to the kitchen and allows you access to the backyard
- The laundry room is installed in the powder room on the ground floor: polythene cabinets and linen chute
- The 3 bedrooms are upstairs
- Bathroom with cherry wood cabinets, standing bath, separate glass shower, all on heated floor
- Large family room also on oak floor
FACTS TO NOTE:
- Construction completed in 2012 - Flawless finish - Very well maintained over time - Staircase and oak ramps - O'Gees, moldings, Victorian style chandelier - Ceiling fan in bedrooms and family room
- Integrated double garage: ceiling over 10 feet, workbench, cabinets, wardrobe, tub and mezzanine
- Vegetable garden 18 'x 47'
- Facade of the house facing south for maximum sunshine
- Several varieties of plants and shrubs (more than 41 varieties)
- Wooden pier treated on the lake
- Nearby: 10 minutes from the grocery store, pharmacy, library, SAQ, butcher, daycare, school, financial institution, hardware store and arena.
- At least 90 minutes from Montreal
- Less than 30 minutes from the ski slopes, outfitters and snowmobile trail
Distinctive features: Water access -- Lake, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Double width or more, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Other, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Other, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Equipment available: Other, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Foundation: Other, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Detached, Garage: Double width or more, Garage: Fitted, Siding: Other, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Other, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: No basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Parking: Garage x 3, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Other, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Mountain, Zoning: Forest, Zoning: Residential