Welcome to the former presbytery of Saint-Gabriel-de-Brandon. Historic building in the city. Several offices for rent or currently rented. Living area with kitchen, bathroom. Heated inground pool in the backyard. Magnificent building with many possibilities for the future owner.
Originally installed a few hundred feet from its current location, this majestic presbytery is a jewel of the city.
The current owner has taken care to retain several elements of the original construction.
- Property set back from the street for greater privacy
- Impeccable landscaping: fenced yard lined with trees and shrubs
- Parking that can accommodate several cars
- Large balcony on all 4 sides
- Two main entrances
- 1 private entrance
- Offices available and other already rented (see the list of authorized professional activities)
- Antique woodwork, wood floors, ornate ceilings
- Bright kitchen with access to the terrace and the inground heated pool
- Partially finished basement to be finished according to your needs and desires
- Lots of storage space
- Pinched sheet roof
- Electrical input of 400 amps
- 60 gallon water heater
Let this presbytery tell you its story!
Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Polyester, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Siding: Other -- Canexel, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 15, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Tin, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
3265, aut. Jean-Noël Lavoie
Laval, Quebec, H7P 5P2