Bord du lac Provost, 241 pieds de rive, plage de sable terrain plat de 4 acres. Dès votre arrivé sur ce domaine et à l'entrée du chalet principal vous serez fasciné par la vue. 10 minutes du village St Donat, à quelques minutes de l'entrée du Parc du Mt-Tremblant et 40 min. du ski Mt-Tremblant coté nord. Air B&B permis, presque tout est possible!
Magnificent estate on the shores of Lake Provost with a superb sandy beach and an exceptional view.
You could set up a restaurant in the Hostel on waterfront which would be the only one in St-Donat.
Set off from the Auberge by kayak, canoe, sail, to Mt-Tremblant Park to access another beautiful sandy beach at Lake Lajoie.
Motor boats and pontoons are allowed on Provost and Pimbina lakes communicating together for all water sports!
This area is located in a peaceful location a few minutes from the entrance to the Parc du Mt-Tremblant for all outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing on the many lakes, mountain biking, canoeing and kayaking. Snowshoes, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling in winter! There is something for everyone !!
HOSTEL: - A living room with a stone fireplace. - Open concept dining room and kitchen with lake view, a second closed dining room and 2 powder rooms.
- A separate loft comprising a living room with stone fireplace, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom could be used by the manager in complete privacy.
- Two other additional entrances from the outside to access 2 other bedrooms with their bathrooms.
GROUND FLOOR OF THE HOSTEL:
- A huge family room and bar with patio door opening onto a terrace and view of the lake.
- A living room with a stone fireplace, a bedroom, 2 powder rooms, 2 shower rooms, a laundry room and a workshop.
CHALET BORD DE L'EAU:
- Living room, 2 bedrooms with lake views and their own bathrooms.
- Front entrance 2 separate bedrooms with their bathrooms. - Side entrance 2 other separate bedrooms with their bathrooms. - Behind entrance a bachelor pad.
- AS A BONUS a fourth building on the waterfront, in need of renovation, could be very nice as it is an acquired right.
Call us for a visit, you will be charmed by the site!
-2 Right of way under the numbers 19 661 367 and 19 661 367, as well as a right of tolerance for a sign under the number 19 661 367
It is already set up as an AIR B&B. There are 11 rooms can accommodate 22 peoples 100$ to 200$ à night and more!
Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Not Paved, Landscaping: Patio, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Foundation: Concrete block, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Proximity: Other, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Restrictions/Permissions: Short-term rentals allowed, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Separate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Commercial, Zoning: Recreational and tourism, Zoning: Residential, Zoning: Vacationing area
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
1430 rue Sherbrooke Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3G 1K4