LAKE PIMBINA BORDER, communicating with Provost Lake. Large Tudor style cottage, located on a beautiful flat land offering 212 ft. sandy shore for the children. This two-story property has 4 spacious bedrooms and a spacious open-concept living space on the first floor.
A very unique style, with its high cathedral wood ceiling in the dining room.
On the ground floor:
* Large vestibule at the entrance with wardrobe
* Huge living room, a dining room with stone fireplace to warm you during the winter evenings with your guests
* Spacious kitchen with the possibility of installing a large island to receive your guests while cooking
* A guest bedroom and bathroom
* Large 'mud room' adjacent to the garage, very convenient for people arriving from outside with their sports equipment after a good day outdoors with storage for their equipment
* The master bedroom offers a large room with its stone fireplace that provides a warm atmosphere, followed by a walk-in 8'x8.5 '' and a large bathroom 12'x12 '
* Two large bedrooms and bathroom with shower
* Boudoir for people who want to escape with a good book or watch a movie
* Cedar sauna to relax before bed time
* 24 'x 26' heated double garage built into the chalet
* This peaceful area, this property is at the end of the street ending in cul de sac therefore, safe for children
* The two lakes "Pimbina and Provost combined give close to 10 km of water access.You will also have access to Lake Lajoie in Mt-Tremblant Park by kayak or canoe
* Less than 3 km from the Mont-Tremblant National Park, 4 km from Mt-Garceau center, 6 km from the village of St-Donat where you will find all the services.
IMPORTANT- Beyond the pictures this property deserves a visit to realize its full potential.
Come visit, it's worth the trip.
Distinctive features: Water front -- Lake, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Asphalt, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Ground-level well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Windows: Aluminum, Basement foundation: Concrete slab on the ground, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Attached, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Stone, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: Crawl Space, Parking: Outdoor x 8, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Other, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential, Zoning: Vacationing area