Prime waterfront property! Introduced to the market for the first time in close to 60 years. Exceptional first choice, private lot of 3.3 acres with 298 ft of shoreline on the majestic Lac Ouareau! Boasting an unobstructed panorama with unbelievable sunset views. Featuring an inviting, cozy chalet with cathedral ceilings, double faced fireplace, open-concept layout, 2 verandas and incredible views. Only 10 minutes to ski resorts and 80 mins from Montreal.
Built to optimize the views of the majestic Lac Ouareau in the foreground with the remarkable mountain terrain beyond, this rustic country home is an opportunity to bring life back to the basics and is engaging in its architecture and sensibility to the outdoors.
- Generational property that is introduced to the market for the first time in 57 years.
- First choice lot, in prime location with a rare 3.3 acres of forested land, bordering a highly desirable, navigable lake.
- Full Western sun exposure, offering remarkable sunsets.
- Generous shoreline of 298 li.ft. Two access points to the lake.
- Beautiful rocky stream running towards the South side of the property
- The main house offers an inviting, open-concept interior featuring cathedral ceilings, double-faced brick fireplace, 4 bedrooms and home office.
- The main house is built on concrete piles.
- 2 spacious verandas (one stream side, one lake side).
- Authentic rustic cabin, lake side (13 X 12).
- Sited 10 minutes from La Réserve and Mont Garceau ski resorts and recreational trails and activities.