Norman style construction property located on 1.8 acre wooded lot providing intimacy while being close to all services. Two stone fireplaces, open space living quarters, double mezzanine, wine cellar, possibility of 5 bedrooms. Separate appartment can generate revenue.
2979 rue des Girolles
A vast property inspired by Norman castle style, located in the heart of the Eastern Townships, near Lake Memphremagog and all the attractions offered in this prestigious area of Magog.
You will find :
- A large functional kitchen offering multiple possibilities.
- A large dining room with enough space to accomodate a large number of guests. You will be charmed by the warm atmosphere of the massive fireplace and his natural stone mantle.
- A second wooden fireplace with a natural stone mantle, harmoniously completes the open space and the European style of the property.
- Mezzanine on three faces with a view on the lower floor and the majestic cathedral ceiling.
- A master bedroom with private terrace and walk-in closet.
- The unfinished basement offers countless possibilities. You could have a home theater and a large entertainment room at the same time.
- Notice to wine lovers. A three-section wine cellar offers enough space to store over 6000 bottles.
- IntegraSpec ICF construction will greatly reduce your energy consumption costs. Geothermal system with dual furnace (heating & cooling) need an update.
- Income potential with the attached dwelling: kitchen & dining room, full bath, and upstairs bedroom with stone wall. Currently rented until July 31, 2022.
Driveway: Not Paved, Rental appliances: Water heater x 2, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Other -- Geothermal, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Central air conditioning, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Other -- 2 wood fireplaces, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Bicycle path, Proximity: Alpine skiing, Proximity: Cross-country skiing, Siding: Wood, Siding: Stone, Siding: Stucco, Bathroom / Washroom: Separate shower, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Unfinished, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Other, Window type: Tilt and turn, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, Zoning: Residential
Sotheby’s International Realty Québec
299 chemin Knowlton
Lac-Brome, Quebec, J0E 1V0