West Coast Meets North Bay. Authentic west coast timberframe lake house designed by famed British Columbia’s Sticks and Stones Design group. Located on Four Mile Bay-Trout lake, this timeless 2800 sq ft, 4+ bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms open concept lakehouse includes 2 guest bunkies (one with half bath) for overflow guests, a convenient storage shed and a separate insulated triple car garage.
Generous 2.5 acre level point lot with 310 feet of South and West facing shoreline perfect for both all day sun and spectacular sunsets. Plus to the west of the property is approximately 2000 feet of adjacent crown land.
Other standout features include:
-Canadian Shield Granite Focal Point Rumford Wood Burning Fireplace and Wiarton interior and entrance walkway hand laid by local artisan Gerry Pointe.
- Industrial/Commercial 30 foot skylight front door to great room in bedroom wing
- Large Master with West facing views of Four Mile bay and adjacent Crown Land
- Steam shower in Master bath
- Cedar Muskoka Screened In/Glass 3 season Room
- Rustic Engineered Wood Flooring through out
- Open concept, 22 ft High Ceilings
- Full Wrap Around Deck with Composite Decking
- Full suite of Stainless steel appliances including KitchenAid warming drawer, compactor, Jenn Air combo gas stove/electric oven, Jenn Air dishwasher, Jenn Air Fridge
- High end Craftsmen Lodge style Lighting fixtures
- Wrought Iron Loft.
- Flagstone walkways throughout property-
- Shoreside Bunkie that sleeps 4
- Guest cabin with half bath
- Steps from the water with treed privacy
- Enviroshake roof shingles, cedar look, that are fire retardant and have a lifetime warranty
- Sandy beach area
- 90 plus feet of dock - aluminum and floaters Plus a separate floating swim platform
- low maintenance landscaping with mixed forest with birch, cedar, maple, aspen, pine, spruce
- Contents subject to negotiation.
- Only 15 minutes from City of North Bay.
For those who love West Coast style living but long for the pristine waters and tranquility of North Bay’s Trout Lake, this is a match made in heaven
1875 Northshore Rd, North Bay, Ontario, P1B 8G4 Canada
Lakehouse is located 15 minute drive from the City of North Bay,Ontario. Located on coveted Four Mile Bay on pristine Trout Lake. This historic family cottage region is famous for its deep clear waters, excellent fishing and watersports.
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
97 Joseph Street, Unit 101
Port Carling, Ontario, P0B 1J0