This charming 3 level 3 plus bedroom with 2.5 bathrooms is a True North Log home/cottage on a very private 157 foot lot located on prestigious Lake Muskoka, less than 2 hours from the GTA. Family friendly cottage with hot tub pavilion, private 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom bunkie and 155 feet of sandy shoreline with beach. Deep water swimming off the dock. True north style log cabin with a walk-out from the living, dining and master to a wrap around deck overlooking the lake. Vaulted ceilings, cooks kitchen with island seating. Emergency power generator. Dock faces south-east for all day sun. Decorated with high end designer furniture.
Nestled on a quiet bay on Lake Muskoka in the historic town of Torrance halfway between Bala and Gravenhurst. (Heart of Muskoka Lakes)
Seller's Improvements list
1. New HVAC System
2. Tankless water system (2014)
3. French drain system (2012)
4. New appliances (Washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher) (2012)
5. Updated the master bathroom with new toilet, new vanity cabinet and faucet (2015)
6. Installed new floor and toilet in the Bunkie (2013)
7. Changed the kitchen sink and faucet (2013)
8. Replaced all the support pillars for the deck (2012)
9. Re-graded and re-did the interlocking bricks under the deck (2017)
10. Replaced the basement French doors (2016)
11. Rewired to cover all electric outlets by Generac.
12. Replaced the hot tub thermostat system.
13. Connect it to NEST thermostat.
14. Mattresses replaced between 2012 and 2019 (Bunkie queen bed, twin beds in the loft, two singles in the
15. Roof Re-Done in 2009
16. Bunkie- repaired in 2013
17. Rewiring has been done between 2013 and 2019.
18. Upgraded plumbing between 2012 and 2018 1) kitchen sink, 2) dish washer, 3) vanity of master bathroom, 4)
toilet of master bathroom, 5) toilet of bunkie, & 6) plumbing for tankless hot water system.