Artfully blending modern sophistication with historic charm, this extraordinary 3-acre estate is without question, the finest property in the City of Owen Sound. A remarkable home, historically known as the McKnight House (circa 1890) that has been completely rebuilt/restored from top to bottom, commanding presence from both inside and out. Masterfully designed, this five bedroom, five bathroom luxury home features a custom gourmet kitchen, office with built-in bookcases, exercise room (could also be a nanny-flat), heated three car garage, multiple patios and walk outs to the private park-like setting amidst a canopy of majestic trees with a stunning concrete swimming pool, pool-side bar and mature gardens. This exceptional home will have your guests fully entertained while ensuring complete privacy.
- 2.9 acres of professionally landscaped privacy, fully irrigated including planters
- Completely rebuilt from the ground up in 2008 and 2009.
- Garage wing and foyer are completely new
- Hardwood floors and stunning crown moulding throughout
- Viking Professional appliances, including two wine cellars
- Custom Barzotti solid wood framed kitchen cabinets
- 2nd floor laundry room with custom cabinetry
- Main floor den with built-in floor to ceiling bookcases
- remote operated window blinds in family room and master suite
- Stunning Master Suite with a 165 sq ft walk-in closet, with customer wood cabinetry and automated lighting system
- Concrete driveway
- Heated 3+ car garage
- Gas lights at entry and poolside
- Home is fully connected with ethernet cabling
- Lutron lighting system
- Security system
- Whole home audio system
- 2 furnaces with 4 zones, Triangle Tube boiler system
- Heated eaves with gutter guards for easy maintenance
Truly a rare offering, for even the most discerning of buyers.
We invite you to view the virtual tour and discover this hidden gem.