Partially Treed Vacant Lot

2123 Hector Road, Comox, BC

  • $8,500,000
  • 0 BEDS
  • 0 BATHS
  • 12.10 acres Land
  • 2123 Hector Road, Comox, BC
  • 0 BEDS
  • 0 BATHS
  • 12.10 acres Land
  • $8,500,000

Key Facts

  • MLS ID: 447371
  • Property Type: Other, Other
  • Lot Size: 12.10 acres

Property Description

New opportunity. 12.1-acres adjacent to a commercial hub and an established residential area. The elevated nature of this property allows for potential views in all directions. No other lot within Comox approaches the size, location and development potential. A flat, partially cleared and partially treed vacant lot with services at the property lines. Two separate streets provide access. The OCP classified this area as low - rise apartments and townhouses and the DPA-3 designation is for general multi-family growth. It is in close proximity to local services and multi - modal travel. The lot is outside of the ALR areas and is not part of those restrictions. The rural character of the lot would allow for country living within an urban neighbourhood. A blank canvas with endless possibilities. Limits on development are restricted only by imagination. Call today and take advantage of a unique prospect.

Amenities

  • Acreage
  • Hiking
  • New Development
  • Outdoor Living
  • Privacy

Listing Agents

Ask Me For More Information

*Showing requires confirmation from agent.

Ask Me For More Information

*Showing requires confirmation from agent.

Location

Payment Calculator

mo.* estimated monthly payment based on:
  • $
  • %$
  • %
  • Principal and Interest 0
  • Property Taxes 0
  • Yearly Condo Fees 0
* This payment calculator’s purpose is to provide a rough estimate for planning and educational purposes only. It should not be used as your sole source of information for financial planning purposes. This tool does not offer a loan nor does it solicit your information, it is also not financial or legal advice. Please contact a qualified professional for your financial advice. No responsibility or liability whatsoever can be accepted by Sotheby’s International Realty Canada or Sotheby’s International Realty Affiliates for any loss or damage resultant from any use of, reliance on or reference to the contents of this payment calculator.

Downloads & Media

Area Description

Comox is a town of 15,000 people that occupies the SE portion of the Comox peninsula on the Georgia Strait. The local name was K’omoks, the First Nation word for plentiful. The town has grown through the years with the Royal Canadian Air Force base, tourism , lumber and fishing industries and now service industry careers.
Comox has a wide range of styles, ages and levels of housing. Though there is no high rise apartments, 4 storey condos are common at 11% of the market. Single family detached houses dominate the market at 69% with both semi-detached and row housing at 8%, mobiles at 4% and duplexes at 1% of the market. Owners occupy 81% of the homes leaving 19% to rentals.

Similar PropertiesSee All Simliar Properties

Home/British Columbia/Vancouver Island/Comox/MLS 447371