This magical estate property, situated on 5-acres offering total privacy with 2 homes, studio-office, and a 2000 square foot award-winning workshop, is part of this rare offering. A meandering drive through the forest takes you to the open south-facing location where the 4 bedroom principal residence greets you. The expertly renovated home offers impeccable custom-crafted cabinetry throughout, gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, and seamless, smart storage systems strategically installed. The light open spaces will inspire you with maple hardwood flooring giving an airy light feel to the generously sized living spaces. Below, a self-contained suite with separate entrance. A charming, 3 bedroom cottage on the forest's edge overlooks the property's several fruit trees and natural pond.
- won an architectural green building award
- reclaimed timber
- reclaimed plywood
- reclaimed insulation
- recycled newspaper insulation (approved and certified for its purpose)
- reclaimed steel siding
- steel roof
- 85% reclaimed building materials
- the rest is eco/environmentally friendly
- 220 Volt, 240 Amps and Rotary 3-Phase independent power from the house (separate meter)
- original timber in the house is first growth and true sized.
- all finishes and materials are VOC free, no formaldehyde or other off-gassing.
- reclaimed maple flooring (UBC memorial hall)
- repurposed solid wood decking (beams)
- award winning eco friendly ceramic heaters
- Ultra light MDF insulating ceiling panels (Custom made product)
- $35’000 appliance package
-$150’000 worth of custom cabinetry
- $7000 Philip Stark bathtub
- custom showers
- high end ceramic tiles
- Canadian Made fixtures
- high efficiency certified European wood stove
- LED indirect lighting (kitchen and Library)
- new roof with prorated warranty
- strawboard custom made wall panels (Waves cut on CNC)
- floating floor panels (approx. 1” airspace)
- the storage side can be revered to garage and has 220Volt available (for a kiln or other type of equipment).
- has 110 power
- Has water
- newer roof
- concrete driveway is built for truck traffic
- Seasonal Creek
- plum trees (3 different types)
- blue berry bushes
- pair trees
Roberts Creek is a peaceful, rural community seated between Gibsons and Sechelt, and possesses a stunning blend of beaches, forest, and some of the friendliest people you will come across. A relaxing atmosphere awaits you here, where both your artistic and outdoor adventure self are sure to feel at home.
If the arts scene is what you are into, check out the variety of local painting, pottery, and other arts studios and galleries found in Roberts Creek. This community plays host to some of the most talented artists on the whole of the Sunshine Coast. Every year the residents gather and repaint the mandala; a community art wonder right at the base of Roberts Creek Pier.
Roberts Creek is also the location of a flourishing food scene. The Gumboot Restaurant and adjacent café provide stunning meals and goodies for all! With ample vegetarian and vegan options at both the restaurant and café you are guaranteed to find something amazing to eat.
If the water is where your heart is then be sure to take a stroll down to the beach, spanning miles of the coastline and allowing for excellent long walks! It is a bit rocky, so just be sure to wear good shoes. When the tide is low there is also a nice sandy area for kids and dogs – or adults! – to play and go for a swim. The beach in Roberts Creek is also a prime location to launch a kayak or paddleboard, and go for a gorgeous sunset paddle along the shore in the Georgia Strait. If you’re more of a land dweller, be sure to check out the B&K trail system for mountain biking, or take a stroll through serene Cliff Gilker Park. This is a great place to live, shop local and immerse yourself in the heartbeat of the Creek.
People from all walks of life and with all interests are sure to quickly fall in love with the community of Roberts Creek, and make memories to last a lifetime!
ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Free Stand F/P or Wdstove, Guest Suite,Storage,Workshop Detached, Greenbelt,Private Setting,Recreation Nearby,Rural Setting,Treed