DESIGNER LIVING STEPS FROM THE OCEAN:
• Wood, stone and glass unite in 2900 sqft with a floor plan as conducive to entertainment as to intimate living.
• Nanawall glass walls slide open with a finger’s touch to the low bank waterfront, bringing the outside indoors.
• Custom woodwork throughout with meticulous attention to detail
• The living room features the Gyrofocus, the first suspended 360° pivoting fireplace, an international classic found in the Guggenheim Museum.
• Adjustable heated floors with 7 zones
Beautiful living, secure from outside stresses.
The house comes with an irreplaceable setting near water’s edge:
• Level and gated grounds,
• premium sun exposures,
• potting shed,
• detached garage/workshop,
• stargazing Astroshed,
• Sand shell beach,
• WiFi available throughout the property
Northwest contemporary design with function and form blended in a modern minimalist style—a truly remarkable home and a property just minutes from Ganges village.
Exclusively listed with Sotheby's International Realty Canada .
* Nanawall glass walls
* Gyrofocus roatating fireplace - handmade in France
* Solid Ash cabinetry - Miele appliance suite
* Stone slab walls and quartz countertops in baths
* Dorn bracht plumbing fixtures
* Handcrafted stone basin and shelf by Stone Forest in powder room
* Sun Valley Bronze entry hardware
* Water capture for gardens
* Water treatment for domestic use
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
120 Lower Ganges Road
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, V8K 2S8