Designer living a step from the ocean:
• Wood, stone and glass unite in 2900 sqft with a floor plan as conducive to entertainment as to intimate living.
• Nanawall glass walls slide open with a finger’s touch to the low bank waterfront, bringing the outside indoors.
• Custom woodwork throughout with meticulous attention to detail
• The living room features the Gyrofocus, the first suspended 360° pivoting fireplace, an international classic found in the Guggenheim Museum.
• Adjustable heated floors with 7 zones
Beautiful living, secure from outside stresses.
The house comes with an irreplaceable setting near water’s edge:
• Level and gated grounds,
• premium sun exposures,
• potting shed,
• detached garage/workshop,
• stargazing Astroshed,
• Sand shell beach,
• WiFi available throughout the property
Northwest contemporary design with function and form blended in a modern minimalist style—a truly remarkable home and a property just minutes from Ganges village.
Exclusively listed with Sotheby's International Realty Canada .
Nanawall glass walls
Gyrofocus roatating fireplace - handmade in France
Solid Ash cabinetry - Miele appliance suite
Stone slab walls and quartz countertops in baths
Dorn bracht plumbing fixtures
Handcrafted stone basin and shelf by Stone Forest in powder room
Sun Valley Bronze entry hardware
Water capture for gardens
Water treatment for domestic use
Sotheby’s International Realty Canada
120 Lower Ganges Road
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia, V8K 2S8