Extraordinary oceanfront location, front and centre on sheltered Roberts Bay. Enjoy peace of mind with high-end 2019 construction from an accomplished builder. New home 2-5-10 year warranty with superb finishes in almost 2,600 sq. ft of West Coast contemporary living.
Stunning, streamlined custom kitchen by Jason Good with an array of quality appliances and separate butlers pantry with additional storage. Open plan living with oversized view windows, 10' ceilings with exposed beams and custom millwork. Underfloor heat and 2 gas fireplaces for efficiency. Choice of master on main floor or upstairs where there is a gorgeous master suite with access to a view balcony.
Large oceanside patio accessing the bay, perfect for kayaking and paddle boarding or just watching the marine activity and birdlife; Mt. Baker, ocean and islands all visible. Sunrises and moonrises are extraordinary from this tranquil and idyllic Sidney location - near marinas and restaurants, a short stroll to all that the town has to offer.
Sidney-by-the-Sea lies on the north eastern shores of the Saanich Peninsula. Sidney’s population is approximately 12,000 and is an attractive destination for visitors by boat, car or ferry. The town is known for its great shopping, books, restaurants, cafes, marinas and aquarium. As quaint as it is rich in activity, there is plenty to be discovered in this small, harbour town set on the Salish Sea.
Sidney is one of the 13 Greater Victoria municipalities. Conveniently located just east of Victoria International Airport and about 6 km (4 mi) south of BC Ferries' Swartz Bay Terminal, the town is the only Canadian port-of-call for the Washington State Ferries. Ferries run from Sidney to the San Juan Islands and Anacortes.
Feature Sheet – 10379 Allbay Road
• Sheltered, low-bank, oceanfront location in the heart of Robert’s Bay, a migratory bird sanctuary
• Panoramic ocean and mountain views
• Sea wall and private access stairs to pebble beach
• Concrete patios
• Custom cedar fences
• In-ground irrigation
• Natural, easy-care landscaping
• Custom built west coast contemporary home completed in 2018
• Kitchen by Jason Good Custom Cabinets with quartz waterfall countertop, glass backsplash and Miele stainless steel appliances including natural gas cooktop
• Engineered hardwood floors throughout
• Main floor master suite plus additional upper level master suite, both with walk-in closets
• Designer lighting, plumbing and kitchen/bathroom fixtures
• Quartz countertops in bathrooms and laundry room
• In-floor radiant heat throughout
• Natural gas fireplaces in living room & in upper level master bedroom
• Pella windows and exterior doors
• 10ft ceilings on main level and 9ft ceilings on upper level
• Smart wiring for home automation (e.g. Control4)
• Solid core interior doors
• Central vacuum roughed in
• Natural gas BBQ hookup
• Rainscreen building envelope
• Cedar and metal exterior
• 2-5-10 National Home Warranty
• Natural gas boiler