The "Rosemary Estate" the largest heritage A estate ever built in Prestigious Shaughnessy. A Tudor Revival masterpiece of architects "MacLure and Fox" built 1912-15 for Whiskey Baron, Albert Tulk. The Rosemary has undergone a 5 year, multi-million dollar restoration with no expense spared nor any detail overlooked. The imposing foyer features 20 foot ceilings, a massive gold chandelier, a grand staircase of carved oak and one of the mansion's 11 fireplaces. Magnificent beamed ceilings and walls are panelled in mahogany, walnut & oak. Modern upgrades include a La Cornue/Gaggenau kitchen with huge Rosewood Island and separate caterer’s kitchen. Modern spa inspired baths in Carrara marble for the home's 9 bedrooms compliment vintage fittings and tiles. Attached Coach House with 3 bedrooms for staff.