The Peak of Eagle Mountain Living! One of the most beautiful, luxurious, comfortable and livable homes in Abbotsford.
Key Features that makes this house Utterly Unique:
• 3’5”x5’ Elevator – perfect for dinning cart service on the upper deck or for those with mobility concerns
• Master Bedroom on Main Floor plus Full Master Bedroom on Upper Floor
• Two 2-bedroom walk-out suites on the lower level currently rented for a total of $4150 per month (one authorized and one for the in-laws)
• Decks on all levels with views of Mt. Baker.
Exterior Features and Finishings:
• Contemporary “double winged” floorplan design by Method Design Group maximizes both views and privacy throughout the home
• Exterior finished with natural stone
• Corner Lot with Double entrances
• Driveway plus parking pad
• Garage with tinted door and roughed in for electric vehicles 220 V and 4000 Watt heating system
• 4 covered decks/patios with infrared heaters, and option for hot tub.
• 1 uncovered sundeck and large sunny patio in the rear yard
• Stainless steel railings with 10mm Glass
• Turn & Tilt double glazed 6 mm x2 Windows and doors from Germany
• Roughed in screen security system
• Cedar privacy hedge
Interior Main Level
• private home office with separate entrance
• 4 season closet/mud room for the whole family’s coats and shoes to keep clutter at bay
• Custom Marble Leonardo Davinci Tile feature at the heart of the home
• Steel beam and glass custom staircase
• Open concept Kitchen/Dining/Great room for entertaining
• Chef’s kitchen plus Spice Kitchen with Quartz countertops, custom Italian Cabinetry with soft touch and quick touch shelving, Fisher & Paykel Double Ovens, Induction stove, gas stove, and Electrolux Icon Double Fridge, plus wine fridge, 3 sinks
• Custom marble countertop vanities and ½ inch marble shower tiles in all bathrooms
• 3/4 inch Oak floors imported from Africa
• Cozy 72 inch gas fireplace in the Great Room with 45000 BTU
• Entertainment system throughout the first level
• Full mechanical room
Interior Lower Level
• 1 legal 2 bedroom suite and one 2 bedroom in-law suite
• Walk-out patio
• Guest powder room
• Elevator Access
• Completely sound proof media/ music room with wet bar, Monster roughed in wire for 7 speakers, and projector
• Room for up to 220 inch screen
Interior Upper Level
• 4 bedrooms, none of which have touching walls, for the ultimate in privacy and sound-proofing
• Ensuite bathrooms in 3 of the 4 bedrooms, all with custom marble countertop vanities and ½” shower tiles
• Master bathroom ensuite with custom Fendi replica furniture, free-standing tub, double head shower, water closet, and dressing room
• Family/games room with views of Mount Baker
• Double Covered Decks with outdoor kitchen with quartz countertops, sitting area, outdoor TV and Infrared heaters
• Full laundry room with quartz counters and laundry sorting system
• Separate mechanical room
• Separate metered legal suite
• Radiant heat on lower and main level with secondary forced air heating system for even temperature
• Sound-proof 5/8” drywall
• Roxull sound proof insulation, 7/8” plywood, underlay and concrete between each floor
• 5000K high efficiency low wattage lights keep electricity bill low
• York 98% 2-stage high efficiency furnace basement
• York 96% 2-stage high efficiency furnace upper level
• Air conditioner for main and lower floors, with separate air conditioner for the upper level
• Separate hot-water upper levels, with “memory”
• Big size Water tank for suites and use for house back up
There are a number of Golf Courses and a Tennis club within a few minutes drive. Hiking and biking trails, as well as fishing and boating in the Fraser River are close at hand. Within a 20 minute drive is the recreational area of Cultus Lake Provincial Park, complete with amusement park, waterslides, boating, camping, and day beaches. Purchase organic produce, dairy and meal products from Local farms. A number of winer
Neighbourhood, Schools and Local Recreation:
The Neighbourhood of Eagle Mountain is close to 3 schools that frequently rank with a level 7 or higher on the Fraser Institute including:
• McMillan Elementary
• Prince Charles Elementary
• Dr. Thomas Swift Elementary
• Auguston Traditional Elementary
• Robert Bateman Senior Secondary
• McMillan Middle School
• Yale Senior Secondary Secondary
• Abbotsford Christian K-12
• The Mennonite Educational Institute K-12
• Dasmesh Punjabi School K-12
• Sandy hill French Immersion Elementary
• Eagle Mountain Elementary (opening Sep 2021)
Abbotsford is a city located in British Columbia just a 60km distance or 45 minute drive from the city of Vancouver, adjacent to the Canada–United States border and the Fraser River. With an estimated population of 151,923 people, an increase of 1.4% of since the 2016 census reporting a population of 149,768. It it is the largest municipality in the province outside Metro Vancouver. It is the largest municipality of the Fraser Valley Regional District and the fifth-largest municipality of British Columbia.
The community of 375.55 square kilometres (145.00 sq mi) is the largest city by area in British Columbia. The municipality's southern boundary is the Canada–United States border. In Canada, it is bordered by the Township of Langley to the west, the District of Mission to the north, and the City of Chilliwack to the east. Abbotsford borders the town of Blaine, Washington to the south. Much of Abbotsford has views of Mount Baker (to the southeast, in Washington) and the Coast Mountains (to the north).
Business in Abbotsford
The City of Abbotsford is considered the business hub of the Fraser Valley. There are 7261 businesses currently registered in the city of Abbotsford. Economic, educational, and health services anchors such as to Tradex, The Abbotsford Events Centre, the University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford International Airport, and Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre, as well as the Agricultural, Manufacturing, Aerospace, and Film and TV sectors, bolster the city’s desirability as an economically diverse and vibrant city of the future.
Investment in Abbotsford
Due to its future potential for growth, Abbotsford has attracted the attention of investors and developers both locally and internationally. The location, diversity and eye on sustainable practices all signal a city that is positioned for new ideas, innovation and investment.
In 2019, Abbotsford garnered the attention of an international audience being recognized as one of the Top 7 Intelligent Communities across the globe. This designation was awarded by the Intelligent Communities Forum, a non-profit policy research organization headquartered in New York City, focusing on job creation and economic development in the broadband economy.
Abbotsford’s debut in the global rankings among the Top 7 was determined through a thorough assessment of our digital readiness, our ability to embrace evolving technology, the quality of talent being cultivated through the University of the Fraser Valley, the adoption of sustainable practices by the City, which are yielding measurable results, and as the home of some truly ground-breaking innovation being fostered by Abbotsford-based companies.
The Next 10 years in Abbotsford:
Abbotsford is being currently being considered as the potential home for an aerospace manufacturing plant that could employ between 7000 to 10,000 people, which would make such a facility one of, if not the, largest single employment site in British Columbia. This would also result in a number of spin-off businesses and employment across the city, resulting in high demand for Abbotsford Real Estate.
Air Conditioning,ClthWsh/Dryr/Frdg/Stve/DW,Disposal - Waste,Drapes/Window Coverings,Fireplace Insert,Garage Door Opener,Range Top,Security System,Smoke Alarm,Vacuum - Built In, Golf Course Nearby,Recreation Nearby,Ski Hill Nearby