Welcome to this well cared for mountain style duplex. Only a couple blocks to Banff Ave, this home is situated close to schools, trails, shops and all amenities. A large entranceway leads to your open concept main floor living space. A generous dining room, wood burning fireplace, cherry hard wood flooring and upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and eat in island make this space inviting and functional. The upper level with vaulted ceilings throughout offers your master bedroom with ensuite, two kids bedrooms with four-piece bath and an additional den/office/playroom. The outdoor space with this home is a unique find for Banff. Large deck and landscaped back yard offer privacy from your neighbours and a fabulous space for family and friends to gather. The fully developed basement with two bedrooms, kitchen and bath could help offset your living costs.
* Stunning views of Mount Norquay and Cadcade Mountains (particularly from the bonus room).
* Located at the base of Tunnel Mountain (hiking, biking trails).
* Unique floorplan, truly one of a kind.
* Custom kids bedrooms, using 25ft ceilings space to maximize play space.
* Round local river-rock fireplace. (find the stone bear!!)
* Custom local rundle-rock perennial flower gardens.
* Walking distance to both local schools, daycare, Roam bus stops, downtown, and the Banff Centre.
* School bus stop is steps away, providing free transport to/from all Canmore schools.