- 5 卧室
- 4 浴室
- 1 半浴室
Stately stone Residence nestled into the mountain on Belvedere just below Summit circle. Set well back from the street, a gently curved stone staircase leads past the sprawling front garden to the unique front door and vestibule. An elegant 3 storey home of ample proportions offering grace and style.
- Joseph Montanaro
- 17,540.00 ft2 / 1,629.47 m2 - 地面积
- 建成年份 1926
- $31,253 税项 市政 2015
- $6,311 税项 学校 2014
- Stately stone residence set back from prestigious Belvedere road. The ground floor features a cross hall plan and traditional charm. The formal living room features elegant woodwork, large windows on three sides, and a gas fireplace. The spacious dining room can comfortably accommodate large receptions. The gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances and exceptionally bright dinette has access to the south west facing terrace overlooking the back garden.
- On the second floor, a large master suite features a spacious ensuite bathroom, gas fireplace, and private balcony overlooking the grounds. It is also comprised of a grand walk in closet with balcony, a second bright bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and a cozy library/den.
- The top floor features two large bedrooms, one bathroom, and a family room - ideal for teens or out of town guests.
- The fully finished basement with garage access is perfectly suited for a cinema/family room or gym and includes a bedroom with full bathroom.
-Fireplace(s) and chimney (s) are sold without legal warranty with respect to insurance companies' requirements and/or regulations.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both the buyer and the seller prior to inspection.