Ville-Marie (Montréal), Québec
- 4 卧室
- 4 浴室
- 1 半浴室
Straight off the pages of numerous design magazines. This contemporary maisonette was gut-renovated by top Miami designers. The level of luxury here is unequalled in Montreal. Across the street from the Ritz Carleton, this exquisite duplex residence measures almost 4,000 sq ft and offers the comforts of a home with the convenience of a condo.
- Joseph Montanaro
- 建成年份 1925
- $47,148 每年公寓收费
- $1 税项 市政 2015
- $1 税项 学校 2015
Luxurious duplex unit in the famed "Acadia" directly opposite the Ritz-Carleton in Montreal's historic Golden Mile. Through the years, this sumptuous residence has been called home by some of the city's most illustrious residents including famed jeweler Henry Birks. This graceful home was designed and renovated by Britto Charette Interiors, world-renowned Miami designers and boasts what are arguably some of the finest interiors in Montreal. A dream gourmet kitchen, sumptuous bathrooms, a grand staircase to the 2nd level, marble floors with onyx inlay, restored moldings, coffered ceilings, stained herringbone wood floors, recessed lighting throughout, custom built-ins and wall treatments are but some of the many outstanding features this residence has to offer. With nearly 4,000 SF of gross living space and two of the best parking spaces in the building, you will benefit from the spaciousness of a house while enjoying the carefree life-style and comforts of a full-service condo building. A truly magnificent and unrivaled property.
1) ALL BUYERS MUST BE PRE-QUALIFIED
2) BUYERS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE FEE APPLICABLE FOR THE TRANSFER OF SHARES
3) MAINTENANCE FEES INCLUDE HEATING, HOT WATER, TAXES AND THE TWO GARAGES.
4) THIS APT IS EQUAL TO 83,376 PREFERRED SHARES & 225 COMMON SHARES
5) THERE ARE 2 STORAGE LOCKERS
6) FIREPLACES ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THEIR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND INSURANCE COMPANY REQUIREMENTS
7) THE CHOICE OF INSPECTORS SHALL BE AGREED TO BY THE BUYER AND THE SELLER PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION