Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Québec
- 4 卧室
- 4 浴室
- 2 半浴室
Arguably one of the most sumptuous condo residences the city has to offer. Located at the foot of Mount-Royal and across Jeanne-Mance Park in Montreal's most vibrant and sought-after neighborhood. Enjoy jaw-dropping open space measuring over 6,000 sq ft with luxurious materials, views, an incredible private rooftop terrace and parking for 6 cars!
- Joseph Montanaro
- 6,306 ft2 / 585.83 m2 - 生活空间
- 建成年份 1929
- $22,464 每年公寓收费
- $31,176 税项 市政 2016
- $6,556 税项 学校 2016
-Fabulous location in the heart of the "Plateau" steps from supermarkets, restaurant, and Mount-royal Park with all it has to offer -Semi-private elevator service (shared with only one other unit) -Luxurious entry hall with gorgeous marble slabs and elaborate wrought-iron gate -Vast, luminous and open floor plan with heated floors sheathed in marble -High-end Gourmet kitchen with marble counters -Huge master bedroom boasting serene views of Jeanne-Mance Park, a gorgeous en-suite bathroom and his and her walk-ins -Three additional bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathrooms -Amazing rooftop with park, city and Mountain views -Private 2000 bottle wine-cellar built in the building's basement -Rare 6 parking spaces and 2 large storage units
1. Information regarding unit size, number of parking spaces and cadastre number, condo fees and energy costs is for 2015. This information is being verified by the listing broker.
2. The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
3. Sale of property under judicial order via real estate broker
4. Annex A included in this Centris listing shall form an integral part of any Promise to Purchase. Some important provisions are listed below:
-All promises to purchase must be submitted with a certified check or bank draft in the amount of 5% of purchase price made out to: Etude J.F. Bouchard Inc. In Trust
-The delay for acceptance of all promises to purchase shall be a minimum of 7 days
-Any new certificate of location other that what may be made available shall be at the cost of the buyer
-The property is currently rented. Buyer must review the lease and declare him/herself satisfied
-Please consult Annex A for the complete list of provisions