- 3 卧室
- 2 浴室
Small centenary jewel full of cachet camped on an enchanting ground. This breathtaking property offers you all the necessary amenities in is warm and intimate atmosphere. Located at the end of a dead end street, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, summer kitchen, veranda, workshop and more.
- Nadia Maltais
- 36,940.00 ft2 / 3,431.73 m2 - 地面积
- 建成年份 1740
- $4,049 税项 市政 2017
- $1,266 税项 学校 2016
As soon as you enter, you will be propelled in the last century! Smartly enhanced, owners have invested more than $ 440,000 over the last few years to preserve its architecture of yesteryear.
All the works were executed by professional and recognized workers.
- Summer kitchen, ideal place for relaxation.
- A veranda has been annexed to the property; Heated floor, abundant fenestration allowing a view on the surrounding landscape.
- The visible beams of origin are in the most of the rooms.
- The oak slats used as floor at the time, are installed in the ceiling as a covering.
- Kitchen room ; Oak countertop, stone wall, cupboards to the ceiling, recessed light fixtures.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor; Exposed beams, gable roof, generous dimensions.
Through each piece, you will be transported by its historical stamp.
A removable veranda and a workshop in cedar shakes in the land.
Basement fully furnished; Large central room, storage with space for washer / dryer.
Breathtaking land: 36,940 square feet, intimate, landscaped with care, creek view
Facts to note:
- Cathedral ceiling - Wall of plaster - Woodwork - Doors made of solid wood (oak and pine) - Bathroom 2nd floor: bath thermomasseur, heating, self-cleaning. - 3 wall air conditioners (12000 BTU) - Stamped concrete walkway against property - Fire alarm system with panic button - Frontenac Fence - Awnings with few windows - Cedar wardrobe - Hot water tank 2015 Built in a dead end street, enjoy privacy while being close to services; School, pharmacy, and other neighborhoods shops.
To read the article The Gazette which was published on July 1, 2016: