Lisa Robinson's business is focused on the purchase, sale and leasing of residential properties, both homes and condominiums, in central and downtown Toronto.
Prior to her career in real estate, Lisa practiced real estate and corporate/commercial law with a national law firm in Toronto and Vancouver. Her legal experience included commercial and residential real estate acquisitions and sales, leasing, financings, land development and various corporate/commercial matters. Lisa's experience as a lawyer has equipped her with a unique skill set to be a very effective advocate for her clients.
Lisa is a passionate supporter of the arts. She is a former Co-Chair of the Toronto Symphony Orchestra’s Young Leadership Council, and she has also volunteered her time with various other charitable organizations including United Way, Easter Seals, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, and the Hoop-Law Charity Basketball Tournament.
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Western Ontario, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Honors Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, The University of Western Ontario, 2002
- Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
Sophisticated North Rosedale
Elegance on Lake St. Clair
Luxurious Rosedale Living
Rosedale Urban Oasis
Beautiful Sun Filled Lawrence Park Home
Spectacular Moore Park
Family Home in Olde Winchester
Trendy King/Queen West
Port Stanley Beach Retreat