For over 15 years, clients have relied on James to fairly and discreetly negotiate their real estate portfolio. An agent who understands the complexities of the Toronto real estate market, James is a seasoned negotiator who works in a timely manner to ensure his clients purchase or sell their property under the terms, conditions, and price they desire.
The purchase or sale of a home is one of the largest – if not the largest - financial transactions an individual, couple or family undertakes. James’ daily knowledge of the market, ability to act decisively and market appropriately are all part of his personal best practices philosophy.
Though experienced in working both as a leader and part of a team, James holds confident that the ideal way to serve his clients is through a boutique approach. Assuming complete responsibility for his clients’ needs means James personally selects each team of respected specialists engaged to provide clients with optimal results.
Fueled by his love of Toronto, its varied cultures, diverse communities, and unique neighbourhoods, James’s passion for this city and its real estate is evident upon introduction.
A graduate of the University of Waterloo, and former IT Senior Manager, James is a long standing member of TREB’s Professional Standards Committee.
A proud father of two, James spends his off hours exploring what the great city of Toronto has to offer through his love of photography and cycling.
4200 Sq Ft. Penthouse
Princess Anne Manor
Exclusive Tapestry Ridge
A 4 Bedroom Charmer
Gorgeous Waterfront Condo
103 The Queensway
Windermere by the Lake
The L Tower
Liberty Market Lofts
Cottage in the City
Bloor West Village
- James helped us buy our "forever" home. Throughout the process, he was knowledgeable, polite, helpful, and always willing to go out of his way for us. He was not pushy at all and worked around our busy schedule.
When we were ready to make an offer, his expert advice helped us make a winning offer without overpaying, and we are now happy owners of our dream home. We would recommend James to anyoneMatt and Jen
- When my fiancé and I decided to look for a new home, closer to the city, we stumbled across James by chance, and we’re glad we did. When we put an offer in on a property, and had a small bidding war on our hands, James came to the rescue – the sellers selected our offer over a higher offer because of our agent, James! The sellers said, “you should thank your agent as he’s the reason you won this deal.” I couldn’t agree more – James is simply fantastic, and he seamlessly guided us through the whole buying process without stress.
I’d recommend James’ representation to anyone interested in buying property!Matt and Erin
- It was a real pleasure to have James Killoran as my realtor for the purchase of my new home. He came well recommended by a longtime friend, and was worthy of the recommendation.
While he was professional in every way, he was also pleasant and easy-going as we were tramping from home to home to find the perfect one for my family. Never once did I feel like I was taking up too much of his time, or that he had better/other things to do that were more important than finding my new home.
When the time finally came to make an offer, he was right on top of the entire situation, making astute suggestions regarding counteroffers, and how to manage the most house for my dollar. All in all a pleasant experience – I was almost disappointed when the process was completed.
I would not hesitate to recommend James to anyone buying or selling a home or businessK. Braithwaite
- We were buying our very first home and were a little concerned and a little uncertain as to how to go about it. I met James Killoran through the internet whilst browsing at homes and contacted him. It was the best thing I could have ever done as he took us to see a few houses that were of interest and educated us along the way.
James was polite, professional, very friendly and not pushy in the least, he seemed more like a family member than a realtor. I would recommend James to anyone looking to purchase a home, especially a first time buyer as he was honest and patient and made our purchase experience an extremely pleasurable one.
Thanks James!”Terry and Joe
- James’ interest was in finding us a home we would love, rather than selling us a house.
As first time home buyers he educated and prepared us for each step of the process, making our experience an exciting and positive one.
His personal attention made us feel like his only clients, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyoneMarie and John