Personal Real Estate Corporation, Real Estate Representative, B.Eng, UBC Sauder School of Business.
Cell : 250.709.1077
Bureau : 250.380.3933
Sans-Frais : 1.877.530.3933
Fax : 250.380.3939
Victoria, V8W 3M6
CONSTANTIN POPA – Realtor, Sotheby’s International Realty
Constantin has extensive experience handling all facets of Real Estate.
Throughout his career he has acquired in-depth knowledge of the housing market and its dynamic trends. He has developed a robust network of contacts to provide you with professional assistance in buying or selling either Residential or Commercial properties.
Constantin holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering and has over 16 years of successful, award winning experience in Real Estate sales and marketing.
No matter how difficult or unexpected the task is Constantin always rises to the challenge using his knowledge and perseverance to overcome all obstacles and to ensure that the Client's best interests are served at all times.
He prides himself on professionalism, courtesy and transparency in all transactions and ethics in all business dealings.
Passionate about his work, he believes in the expression: “If you do what you love, people will love what you do!”
Constantin has personally bought and sold numerous properties, owned a well-established tourist oceanfront retreat in Cowichan Valley, developed an upscale waterfront residential subdivision and closely supervised home renovations.
When not working, Constantin enjoys sailing and fishing.
Unparalleled personal service, integrity, strong negotiation skills and diligence are just some of the reasons that account for his success. He treats every Client's goals as if they were his own and focuses on creating the best approach to achieve their unique needs.
Whether it is finding the best value on the market or looking to get the maximum return on their sale Constantin takes the Real Estate needs of his Clients very seriously and works tirelessly to ensure that their move is a smooth and rewarding experience.
His area of expertise is focused on the South Vancouver Island and Nanaimo area.
Langue(s): English, Romanian, French
Exceptional Ocean Front Estate
Bird's Eye Cove Marina
Ocean Front Estate
Enchanting Castle on the Beach
Stunning Ocean Front
Low-Bank Ocean Front
Ocean Front Lot
Fabulous Ocean Front
Spectacular Ocean Front
Walk On Beach
Dream Weaver B&B
Heritage Home on Acreage
Mill Springs Beauty
Ocean Front Gem
Mill Springs Home
Ocean View Home
Captivating Ocean Views
Lake View Lot
- Hi Constantin,
I can't thank you enough for all you've done to help make this happen. When I walked around the place yesterday it felt "right". After seeing the house and garden again, it was an easy decision. I'm sure I'll be very comfortable and happy there.
I guess I'd better buy a lawn mower ... ha ha!
Oh, I want to mention that both Shelli and Darren said how nice it is to deal with you.
Elsie - Osprey Rd, Duncan, BC
- Hi Constantin,
Thank you for being good at what you do.
Gareth Jones – Mount Sicker Rd., Chemainus, BC
- Dear Constantin and Mariana,
We wanted to send you a note of thanks and let you know how pleased we are with your service. Our experience with both of you during the sale of our property was exceptional! You came highly recommended by our friends who already have purchased and sold a few properties with you. Constantin, you are an exemplary Realtor who operates efficiently, honestly, and with great integrity and having you represent our property was a pleasant undertaking. Something that we admire and respect most is your sincerity. You were very detailed and patient with explanation of procedures and forms and always kept in contact either by phone or E-mail with updates. We appreciated your suggestions regarding the preparation and sale of our home. Treavor and I would happily recommend you to others and have already told our friends about your services and how pleased we were.
Keep up the good work!!
Etelka and Treavor Fields - St. Ann's Drive, Duncan, BC
- Hi Mariana,
I just wanted you to know it has been a pleasure doing business with you and your husband. Your description of my house was honest yet flattering and attracted a lot of potential buyers. I was pleased it sold in ten days in a difficult market. I also appreciated the help navigating the numerous problems that unfolded between the offer to purchase and the closing.
Best wishes in your future endeavors; I know I'll have no worries recommending you.
April Campbell – Sylvia Place, Cobble Hill, BC
- Dear Constantin and Mariana,
We're so very grateful for the high level of professionalism you demonstrated in the recent sale of our home. It seems that too often this can be a rare commodity in business today. From our very first phone conversation, and throughout the entire process, you've been fully engaged in making certain that every detail on our behalf was covered. Your outstanding photography and marketing initiative, further showcased our home to perfection, enhancing our exposure to a global marketplace. These actions culminated in securing the results every seller desires and we thank you! In short, our journey with you has been stress-free and a pleasure in every way. We highly recommend your representation and wish you continued well deserved success.
Wayne and Debra Shaw – Selinger Place, Ladysmith, BC
- We sincerely want to thank you, Constantin and Mariana, for your professional and friendly attitude throughout our property sale and the purchase of our beautiful new home. You patiently dealt with our demands and questions and were always available to show and ultimately sell our acreage in a challenging market. Without question, we would highly recommend your services to anyone looking to purchase or sell in the Cowichan Valley.
Thanks for your stellar performance and a job well done!
Murray and Jan McIvor- River Valley Rd., Duncan, BC
- Constantin, I just wanted to say thank you for selling my house. You made it so easy for us. Thanks for pointing out the stuff to do. Pleasure doing business with you. All the best!
Marius Banzaru - Robin Hill Rd., Shawnigan Lake BC
- I'd like to thank you Constantin for taking this property and finding the remarkable family who will call Ordean's haven, their home. We all appreciate your time and dedication in the sale of this property. I believe you saw the priceless beauty in it too, and knew right away that this family is just what we'd dreamt of to purchase our property. We couldn't have done this without you.
- Constantin, you cannot imagine how grateful we are to you for your time, patience and perseverence with us as we crystallized our vision for where we settle here in this magical place. You truly helped us to see how magnificent that place is and can be, as we gently take the reigns and move forward with establishing our home and our vision for its new place within in the community.
You are truly a magnificent professional and we are so very grateful for helping us to secure the future for our family, our children and for the thousands (potentially!) of others who will visit the land in years to come.
With warmth and gratitude,