- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
About This Property
Glamorous water front home on a stunning 2.5 acre lot surrounded by mature trees.This marvelous home offers you an abundance of windows highlighting the outside beauty with a stunning river view. Spacious rooms all across the estate, 2 large solarium to enjoy your morning coffee including 6 Bdrms and 5 W/rooms and a quadruple garage space.
Request More Information
- Paul Azar
- 6,500 ft2 / 603.85 m2 - Living space
- 139.29 m2 / 1,499.35 ft2 - Lot size
- $5,461 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,805 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Water softener, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Attached, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Stone, Basement: Seperate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Garage x 4, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Fenced yard, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Steep, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
* More inclusions; 2 hot water tanks, shed 20x10, wood fireplace.
- Situated on a private lot of 2.5 acres with mature trees - Very well landscaped yard - Kitchen with granite countertops, a huge island, lots of cabinet space and recessed lights - Dining room with a remarkable view of the Gatineau river - Exceptional windows in every room - Large living room with hardwood floors and a fireplace on a beautiful brick wall - 2 solariums with heated marble floors - Bathroom with a glass shower and 2 sinks in a marble counter - Office space on the main floor - Master bedroom with a river view, access to the balcony and an ensuite bathroom - Basement with a bar area, a game room and a large family room - Walk-out from the baement - Quadruple Garage - 2 storey balcony that surrounds the house - Large decks on all levels of the home and a Koi fish pond - The home has the most spectacular view of the Gatineau River