- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Luxurious stone residence of grand proportions with breathtaking views and a rare in-law suite. This South-facing sun-filled home has undergone a stunning 2 year renovation by renowned Montreal architect. Transitional design will accommodate contemporary or traditional furnishings. 11,000 sq ft pool size lot, integrated 2 car garage and much more.
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 10,997.00 ft2 / 1,021.62 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1935
- $26,218 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $5,444 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesHeating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Attached, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Basement: Seperate entrance, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced yard, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, View: Panoramic, View: City, Zoning: Residential
This impeccable property has gone through an outstanding 2-year renovation by a renowned Montreal architect.
- Upon entering, one is met with breath taking city views and a grand staircase with custom-made wrought-iron handrail.
- The formal dining room complemented by the panoramic views is ideal to accommodate large or intimate gatherings.
- Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with state-of-the-art high-end appliances and impressive finishes with access to back terrace overlooking the city.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is the incredibly bright sunken family room with gas fireplace and views of the city.
- Only the finest architectural details throughout.
- Glass bridge gives access to the two-car interior garage.
Second Floor - Luxurious master suite with sumptuous bathroom and custom designer closet and spiral staircase leading to private office/den.
- Two more large bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms and gorgeous views.
Third Floor - Two massive bedrooms with views and a luxurious bathroom.
Basement 1 - Stunning family room with gas fireplace and access to back terrace overlooking the garden.
- Spacious bedroom with full bathroom and laundry room
- Fully independent apartment with kitchen and spacious living spaces featuring impeccable finishes throughout - perfect for live-in nanny, teenagers, out-of-town guests or as intergenerational accommodations.
Basement 2 - Selected space for a walk-in wine cellar.
- Spacious room perfect for a cinema room or home gym.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by the buyer and seller prior to inspection.