Beauxarts | Golden Square Mile
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
About This Property
'Beauxarts'- one of the most luxurious boutique condominium complexes in Montreal with only 43 suites, most over 2000 s.f. This 1150 s.f. gem is one of only two of this size in the complex and features semi-private vestibule entry, mountain view, 'Neff' kitchen, 2 bdrms/2 baths. Prime location, 24/7 concierge, valet & visitor parking, pool, gym.
Request More Information
- Karen Karpman
- Air Conditioning
- Central Air
- Community Living
- Concierge Service
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Exercise Room
- Granite Counter
- Hardwood Floors
- Indoor Pool
- Marble Countertops
- Open Floor Plan
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Walk In Closet
- 107 m2 / 1,151.78 ft2 - Living space
- Year Built 2006
- 1 Parking Spaces
- $10,104 Yearly Condo Fees
- $6,182 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,334 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesHeating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Pool: Indoor, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, View: Mountain, View: City, Zoning: Residential
Beauxarts Condominums, built in 2006, was approved by the City of Montreal contingent upon the restoration of the 7 greystone townhouses to their original 1877 splendor. Handled to perfection by noted architect, Julia Gersovitz, the townhouses flank the main Sherbrooke Street entrance to the complex. The property has 7 townhouses & 36 apartments in the discreet tower with deep setback from the street of approximately 60 feet.
Ideally located on Sherbrooke Street just west of Guy Street and near all services (transportation, grocery, pharmacy) as well as steps from museums, shops and restaurants and close to Mount Royal with it's walking, jogging & cycling paths.
Features of the building:
- Only 43 residences with this model being the entry level square footage with only 2 of this type in the building.
- Keyed elevator access to your semi-private vestibule entry.
- 24 hour concierge.
- Visitor parking entrance accessible from St-Mathieu. Valet.
- Double height lobby with beautiful marble & wood paneling.
- Swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, exercise room, party room.
Features of the apartment:
- Magnificent double mahogany entry doors.
- Lovely vestibule entry with coved ceiling and recessed lighting.
- Luxury 'Neff' kitchen cabinets in lacquered English sycamore, granite floor & counter.
- Master with ensuite bathroom featuring heated floors, separate glass stall shower, Jacuzzi bath and marble floors and vanity.
- 2nd bedroom with adjacent full family bathroom.
- Open living room & dining room.
- Living/dining room 18'6" x 18'6" (irr.)
- Kitchen 16'1" x 8'8" (irr.)
- Master bedroom 15'4" x 11'8" (+ dressing area, ensuite bath, walk-in)
- Ensuite bathroom 11'3" x 8'2" (irr.)
- Walk-in 6'4" x 5'8" (irr.)
- Bedroom 12' x 11' (+ jog)
- Bathroom 7'7" x 5'6"
- Laundry room 7'2" x 5'5" (irr.)
- Entrance hall 6'6" x 6'
Taxes and Municipal evaluation are for the apartment + garage (#50) + locker (#9).