- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Expansive detached residence nestled between Westmount and Downtown on sought-after St-Sulpice street. Sited on an impressive 14,000 sq ft lot with an enchanting private garden, this 7 bedroom, 5 bathroom boasts large entertaining rooms and sweeping city views. Steps to Mount-Royal, private schools, transportation, shopping entertainment and more.
Request More Information
- Joseph Montanaro
- 1,369.70 m2 / 14,743.81 ft2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1929
- $21,263 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $4,725 Taxes School 2015
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Plain paving stone, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Easy access: Elevator, Equipment available: Entry phone, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Cegep, Proximity: Hospital, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Public transport, Proximity: University, Siding: Brick, Parking: Outdoor x 2, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Topography: Sloped, Zoning: Residential
Very large traditional-style residence with views of the city located on a property of 14,000 square feet.
- Generously proportioned ground floor with high ceiling offers a kitchen with dinette, large dining room and living with access to the terrace as well as a picturesque piano corner with garden views.
- The second floor offers 5 large bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- The top floor consists of two massive bedrooms each with their own en-suite bathroom and these two could accommodate as the master bedroom.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by the buyer and seller prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.