- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Luxury town home with breathtaking views on the future linear park, lakes and the Mount Royal. You'll love it's modern style and exceptional brightness (south-west orientation)
Request More Information
- John Di Pietro
- Year Built 2005
- $6,589 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,350 Taxes School 2015
Additional FeaturesWater supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Zoning: Residential
Luxurious residence distinguished by:
- Its vast landscaped garden, unique in Bois-Franc, which features a majestic Christmas tree.
- Living area (2961pc), 3 large bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, and possibility of a 4th.
- Wired for sound on ground floor (Bower&Wilkins in-ceiling speakers) and 3rd floor (5.1 cinema).
- Its high-end materials (wood, granite, slate) and French doors.
Carefully maintained and energy efficient, this property is a true turn-key hand and a great
investment. For an overview of the park opposite: https://vimeo.com/107952259
-Living Room and dining room open concept, finished with an EcoSmart double-sided ethanol
-Kitchen with center island, granite counters: overlooking the huge landscaped garden which is
accessed via the private terrace (21.8p x 15p)
- Master with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom: luxurious glass and slate shower with
therapeutic multi-jet tub (MAAX collection).
- 2nd bedroom with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- 3rd bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom.
- Huge family room with fireplace (stainless).
- Sunroom with access to the terrace (19.9p x 11p) with custom furniture & panoramic views.
- Family room
- Cleaning room.
- Two-car garage with lots of storage, heated access.
- Remplacement of all window panes(2014) - Draftproofing and caulking of all windows (2014) - Resurfacing of outsside stairs (2013)