Unique and Private Estate
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Half
About This Property
**** DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION OF 182.000$! ****
Very Private Residential & Equestrian Property
Luxurious Estate of 3.45 hectares located at the gates of the prestigious Polo Club of Montreal .
Nested among a community combining the most exquisite equestrian properties in the region; this sumptuous 678 m2 ( 7300 sqf) house boasts unique features & offers tremendous spaces for living and entertaining as well as an integrated triple garage.,
Outstanding landscaped park with in-ground pool and two buildings for various uses as a stable, triple garage, artist studio ...
Luxury , space and privacy , near riding trails , forests, skiing, mountain biking, snowmobiling and the Marina on the Lake of Two Mountains.
A lifestyle out of the ordinary , just 35 minutes from downtown Montreal , 30 minutes from Trudeau International Airport and 1h15 from Ottawa.
Haven as much as place of exceptional activities , this area close to major international and local schools , will meet the desires and needs of each.
Close to many amenities:
* Property borders walking trails, equestrian trails, ATV trails (snowmobile in the winter)
* Montreal Polo Club (1 min)
* Town of Rigaud (7 mins)
* Mont Rigaud Ski hill (10 mins)
* Town of Saint-Lazare (7 mins)
* Picturesque town of Hudson (10 mins)
* Ontario/Quebec border (12 mins)
* Trudeau International Airport (35 mins)
* Downtown Montreal (45 mins)
* City of Ottawa (60 mins)
* Numerous francophone and anglophone private and public elementary and secondary schools such as Collège Bourget, Evergreen, Westwood, de l'Épervière, Saint-Thomas, Montessori, L'Orée-du-Bois, Auclair, Cité-Des-Jeunes
* Only minutes to several great restaurants such as Restaurant Rube, Mon Village and Auberge des Gallant
- 3 Car Garage
- 3+ Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning
- Basement - Finished
- Billiards Room
- Central Air
- Central Vacuum
- Country Living
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Farm / Ranch
- Farm / Ranch / Plantation
- Hardwood Floors
- Horse Facilities
- Intercom System
- Media Room/Theater
- Outdoor Living
- Outdoor Pool
- Privacy Fence
- Recreation Ranch
- Security System
- Walk In Closet
- 678 m2 / 7,298.17 ft2 - Living space
- 34,548.00 m2 / 371,883.75 ft2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1995
- 6 Parking Spaces
- $12,149 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $3,778 Taxes School 2016
ROOMS AND ADDITIONAL SPACES
Number of Rooms: 23
Number of Bedrooms:5
Number of Bathrooms and Powder Rooms:6+2
IN-GROUND POOL:11 x 6 M
BARN:9.23 X 18.39 M
DETACHED TRIPLE GARAGE:9.23 X 8.58 M
Room Description |Size | Floor Covering | Additional Information
* Living room | 6 X 5.73 M | Wood | Fireplace-Stove.
* Dining room | 4 X 4.60 M | Wood
* Library | 4.60 X 4 M | Wood | Fireplace-Stove.
* Family room | 4.70 X 8 M | Wood | Fireplace-Stove.
* 4-season Veranda | 6 X 4.30 M | Ceramic
* Kitchen |6 X 4.60 M | Wood |Fireplace-Stove.
* Dinette | 3.70 X 6 M |Wood
* Powder room | 2.50 X 1.65 M | Ceramic
* Powder room | 1.55 X 1.74 M | Ceramic
* Laundry room | 2.68 X 2.62 M| Ceramic
* Master bedroom | 7.31 X 6.43 M | Wood | Fireplace-Stove.
* Master-Bathroom | 7.13 X 4.11 M | other | walk in/ensuite
* Bedroom | 5 X 7.60 M | Carpet | walk in/ensuite
* Bedroom | 3.55 X 347 M | Carpet | walk in /ensuite
* Bedroom |4.60 X 4 M | Carpet | walk in/ensuite
* Bedroom | 3.63 X 5.60 M | Carpet | walk in/ensuite
* Playroom | 7 X 4.20 M | Carpet
* Family room | 12.56 X 10.33 M | Laminate floor
* Bathroom | 2.60 X 2.13 M| Ceramic