- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
WATERFRONT - Brightly lit property with spectacular sunset views. Open space on living-dining-kitchen. The sizable lot would allow for the installation of a tennis court or pool if required. Up-and-coming neighborhood with a lot of potential, allows you to buy in at an affordable price. Elevated lot not flooded in 2011.
- 5,689.80 m2 / 61,246.50 ft2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1992
- $5,270 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,763 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Motor boat allowed, Driveway: Double width or more, Cupboard: Melamine, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Water softener, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Garage: Double width or more, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Siding: Brick, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Bathroom / Washroom: Whirlpool bath-tub, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Sloped, View: Water, Zoning: Residential
With only one owner since its construction in 1992, this property has been well taken care of.
If you are looking for a vast waterfront property and close proximity to the city, look no further.
Its sizable rooms and convenient layout offer lots of potential and allow for customization to meet your particular needs.
- High-quality construction;
- 12 foot ceilings on the main level, 8' on the second level and 9' in the basement;
- Energy-efficient "CaloriVerre" aluminum windows;
- Additional entrance on the lower level with direct access to outdoor parking;
- Master bedroom with balcony overlooking water, private bathroom with ceramic shower and whirlpool tub;
- Possibility to purchase furniture and accessories separately;
- Boat ramp, navigable waterway (7km);
- Pipe connected directly to the river for outdoor watering, so no watering restrictions apply, allowing for a permanently green lot and beautiful flowers.
- Host city of the International Balloon Festival of Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu;
** Convenient access to highways 10 and 35;
** Facing Ile Ste-Thérèse;
** Only 5 minutes from the hospital and shopping centers (2)
** 5 minutes from Vieux Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu and its marina, boutiques, restaurants, bars and outdoor dining options;
** 5 minutes from Highway 10 and the local tourism information center. The Eastern Townships at your doorstep!
** 20 minutes from the Champlain bridge and the trendy Quartier DIX/30;
** 10 minutes from Mont-Saint-Grégoire (sugar shacks, orchards and fruit picking, vineyards, hiking trails, trout fishing, cross-country skiing).
Bien qu'elles soient fonctionnelles, les installations septiques et foyers vendus sans garantie légale de qualité, aux risques et périls de l'Acheteur.