- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
WOW. This magnificent property will delight you. You will love its warm and friendly atmosphere, high-end interior finishes, landscaped yard with multiple relaxation areas and the beautiful landscaping around the pool and spa. Many high-end features. Don't miss the slideshow for +++ pictures.
- 4,844.00 ft2 / 450.01 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 2008
- $4,063 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,211 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Plain paving stone, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: PVC, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood burning stove, Garage: Attached, Garage: Heated, Pool: Heated, Pool: Inground, Siding: Brick, Siding: Vinyl, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 4, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Window type: Sliding, Window type: Hung, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Zoning: Residential
Inclusions (continued): 5 wall-mounts for televisions, convection cooktop, built-in oven, steam oven, dishwasher.
A truly noteworthy property. Buyers will appreciate:
- the large island and granite countertops in the kitchen;
- the convection cooktop with its retractable vent hood, built-in oven and steam oven, all by Miele;
- the waste disposer and a convenient hot water dispenser;
- the powder room with a laundry room on the ground floor;
- the interior finishes which include coffered ceilings and o'gees;
- the expansive living room with its abundant fenestration, radiant floors and A/C , mosquito nets, a wood stove and access to the terrace and spa is certain to be the focal point of this home;
-On the second floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms for your comfort;
- The finished basement with its beautiful family room, an office and a 3rd bathroom.
- The garage with acrylic floors;
- The uni-stone alley;
- The landscaped backyard with a heated inground pool;
- The spa, adjacent to the covered terrace, which you'll be able to enjoy year-round;
- A convenient storage space underneath the addition;
- The colourful and abundant landscaping which will brighten your summer.
A must see !