- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Unique, modern & very secluded property. Built in 1994, its architecture is still very much relevant and its abundant fenestration allows the occupants to enjoy the outdoors (2 small lakes & stream). Please see virtual tour and detailed description - but a visit is worth a thousand words.
- 45,311.00 ft2 / 4,209.39 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1994
- $4,872 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,187 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water front, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Available services: Fire detector, Equipment available: Ventilation system, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Sloped, View: Other, View: Water, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
During your visit, you will enjoy :
* its unique and timeless architecture;
- sophisticated built-in wooden furniture;
- its very secluded location, the vegetation, the pergola near the stream and a small lake, offering a place to escape and relax;
- abundant fenestration in every room;
- expansive sliding glass doors opening onto the terrace (with mosquito nets) in the living room;
- the office with pivoting panels separating it from the living room;
- the solarium and its heated concrete floors, your sanctuary during those cold winter months;
- the master bedroom with its own bathroom, walk-in closet, alcove (currently configured as an office) with panoramic views, screened porch accessible through full-length sliding glass doors: enjoy the breeze and the outdoors while you sleep.
The lot is big enough for you to built a garage and to add à pool if desired (upon authorisation from the municipality).