- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Welcome to L L sur le Lac--a new art of living between green and blue. A discrete enclave of modern sophistication featuring stunning vistas of the Rivière des Mille Îles and the iconic, nearly century-old Laval-sur-le-Lac Golf Club.Please visit www.llsurlelac.com and www.constructionsquorum.com for more details.
Request More Information
- John Di Pietro
- 1,749 ft2 / 162.48 m2 - Living space
- $5,244 Yearly Condo Fees
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water front, Landscaping: Patio, Water supply: Municipality, Garage: Heated, Garage: Fitted, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: Public transport, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
THE PROJECT FOUR DISTINCTIVE PAVILIONS EACH WITH 24 TO 30 CONDOMINIUMS AND PENTHOUSES WITH RIVERSIDE OR GOLF-SIDE VIEW
* Contemporary-style luxury residential ensemble
- AT THE CONFLUENCE OF THE LAC DES DEUX MONTAGNES AND THE RIVIÈRE DES MILLE ÎLES
- Steps from the Laval-sur-le-lac Golf Club
- Built by award-winning luxury developers Groupe Quorum and Groupe Marsan
- Exceptional architecture and design by Lemay+DAA and innédesign
- Stylish lobby
- Indoor infinity pool
- Private lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness studio
- Outdoor tennis
- Lush landscaped private courtyard
- Superior quality reinforced concrete construction
- Indoor parking
- State-of-the-art security with electronic entry control access
- Conveniently located, offering quick access to downtown Montreal, the Laurentians, Montreal-Trudeau International Airport and Laval's revitalized city core
- Occupancy: Summer-Fall 2017
THE CONDOMINIUMS 2 OR 3 BEDROOMS 1 650 TO 2 528 SQ. FT.
THE PENTHOUSES ON ONE- OR TWO-LEVELS WITH MEZZANINE 3 328 TO 3 978 SQ. FT.
* Architecturally designed to provide exceptional views of the river or the golf course
- 9- to 10-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling skyline glass windows
- Wide-plank engineered wood flooring
- Forced air heating and air conditioning system with architectural grills
- Vast choice of kitchen finishings
- Unit entrance with solid-core wood door
- All units complete with two or three fully equipped bathrooms
- All units prewired (telephone, television, data and cable)
- Opportunity to custom design your unit with the support of the design team
*Room measurements are subject to change.
-All pictures are renderings, are subject to differ from the final product and are subject to change.
-Commission is on the selling price, before taxes.