- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Little paradise on mountaintops ! Anchored in the rock, unique architecture of this superb house offers large clean rooms and open plan cathedral ceilings . With its imposing aluminum windows , it offers a 360 view of the landscape . Minutes access roads and other tourist attractions.
Request More Information
- Nadia Maltais
- 49,492.00 ft2 / 4,597.81 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 2008
- $3,789 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $449 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDriveway: Not Paved, Landscaping: Patio, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Electric garage door, Windows: Aluminum, Hearth stove: Gaz fireplace, Garage: Double width or more, Siding: Other, Siding: Wood, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Basement: No basement, Parking: Outdoor x 3, Parking: Garage x 2, Sewage system: Other, Sewage system: Sealed septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Window type: French window, Topography: Sloped, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
This house is set in grounds of almost an acre. Integrated development respecting the surrounding nature. Exterior wood siding, low maintenance, double garage with access from the ground level garden and three outdoor parking. Electrical installation underground for a clean look. Water well, septic tank and Écoflo. Mandota gas fireplace providing an effective auxiliary heating upstairs and 2 other gas inlets for the stove and BBQ. Oak flooring (Mercier), ceramics and high-density carpets (Berber) to the family room and upstairs guests. Two bath-rooms and a bathroom. The bath-room adjacent to the master bedroom, has a therapeutic bath and a heated floor. It is distinguished by attention to detail and trim elements add warmth to a set of contemporary and minimalist style. Dressed firewood, the imposing staircase two-tone oak gives it an original look. Kitchen with wood cabinets to the ceiling. Back patio with two levels and a large front porch.
Large family room on the ground-garden;
- High ceiling - Recessed Luminaires - Beautiful wooden staircase leading to the 1st and 2nd levels - Access to the double garage
- Boudoir - Bedroom good size - Full bathroom with separate shower glass
- Open air - Open kitchen to the dining room - Lots of windows for 360 and imposing view to ceiling windows in the living room. - Master bedroom with private bath - Office space for professional home
EVEN MORE !
- Generator Briggs & Stratton 7000 Watt - Corner shop attached to the garage - Mechanical room with air exchanger, central vacuum, electrical panel and water heater.
*** The drain field is designed for 2 bedrooms, but can receive a third without problems ***