- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Half
About This Property
494acres of mixed, mostly mature forest surround a pristine 11-acre private spring fed lake with abundant wild trout. Previously used as a family estate, the property offers complete privacy yet is only mins from restaurants, downhill skiing, shopping, etc. Only 60mins from MTL, INTL airport. A long term conservation & wildlife refuge opportunity.
- 2 Fireplaces
- Country Living
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Guest House(s)
- Hardwood Floors
- Outdoor Living
- Private Lake
- 2,000,558.40 m2 / 21,534,536.06 ft2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1961
- $26,945 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $4,613 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Not Paved, Cupboard: Wood, Heating system: Air circulation, Water supply: Lake water, Heating energy: Heating oil, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Distinctive features: Cul-de-sac, Proximity: Highway, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Siding: Cedar shingles, Siding: Stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Adjoining to the master bedroom, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Partially finished, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Steep, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
SEE VIDEO: http://youtu.be/dii7rITeOlk
494 acres of mixed, mostly mature forest, which surround a pristine 11-acre private spring fed head lake with abundant wild trout. Previously used as a family estate, this magnificent property offers you complete privacy yet is only minutes away from restaurants, downhill skiing, world class shopping and activities. Located only 60 minutes from downtown Montreal and its International airport. A long term conservation and wildlife refuge opportunity, which is not to be missed.
- Spectacular deep and natural spring fed lake
- Easily accessible and close to all amenities
- Perfectly suited for an outdoor lifestyle -- fantastic cross country skiing, snowshoeing and all season hiking -- trail systems accessible from the property.
- Minutes to downhill slopes in Morin Heights and St Sauveur. World-class skiing at Mont-Tremblant - 45 minutes away.
- Extensive snowmobile and quad trail systems in St-Adolphe and surrounding municipalities.
- 5 minutes from Morin Heights -- major grocery store, SAQ, pharmacy, gas stations and repair shops, several restaurants and family ski resort at Ski Morin Heights.
- 15 minutes from St Sauveur and Ste Adele -- several medical clinics, major shopping -- many top brand outlet stores, many supermarkets and pharmacies, many top restaurants, wide variety of services and wide choice of recreational activities from cinema theater and music to downhill skiing in winter and water park attraction.
- 30 minutes to Ste-Agathe or St-Jerome. Both towns have full service hospitals as well as many other amenities including private airport.
- 60 minutes from the corner of Peel and St Catherine Streets in downtown Montreal -- a world-class city. Also 60 minutes from Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport.