- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Half
About This Property
Viceroy home, Banff model! The perfect place for your Chalet in Mont-Tremblant area ! Living room, dining room, lunch area and kitchen offer an open concept to make it even more convivial. A private road separates you from the Boulé River. Deeded access to Lake Superieur. 4 bdrms, fireplace, family room, 2.5 acres lot and more! must see.
Request More Information
- Rachelle Demers
- 1,560 ft2 / 144.92 m2 - Living space
- 2.50 acres / 10,116.95 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1980
- $1,808 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $269 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Water supply: Artesian well, Heating energy: Electricity, Equipment available: Central vacuum, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Poured concrete, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Garage: Detached, Distinctive features: No neighbours in the back, Proximity: Other -- 15 min from Tremblant North Side, Proximity: Golf, Proximity: Park - green area, Siding: Wood, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Other -- with exterior exit, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 10, Parking: Garage x 1, Sewage system: Purification field, Sewage system: Septic tank, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Other -- 2013/house & 2016/garage, Roofing: Asphalt shingles, Topography: Flat, View: Water, View: Mountain, View: Panoramic, Zoning: Residential
- 10 minutes from the Mont-Blanc - 15 minutes from the North side of Mont-Tremblant - 15 minutes from Tremblant National Park - 15 minutes from supermarkets, drugstore, shops, restaurants and more - Several golf courses - beginners to professionals
- Waterfront River Boulé (a private road separates the plot on the edge of the water and property) - Notarized access to Lake Superior - Property built on a plot of 2.5 acres where you will be able to build a playground for your children, an outdoor fireplace, house in the forest, and more - No rear neighbors - Ability to use your ATV or snowmobile - to be confirmed - Paved driveway
- Open concept living room, dining room, kitchen and dining area for greater usability - Fully renovated up to date and very functional kitchen - Floors refurbished - Patio lounge leading on to large gallery overlooking the river
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet (5'6" x 5'3") and patio door leading to a long balcony, beautiful view of the river and sunset - Large guest room also with patio door leading to large balcony - 2 further bedrooms (one large and one medium size) - Large bathroom renovated
- Large family room - Half basement can be used as a workshop or storage space - Access to the outside through the basement
- Very large garage (24' x 21')on concrete slab with alarm system - Attached to the back of the garage, you'll find a large room (24' x 11'3")where you can install your spa, pool table or other according to your needs ...
Worth the trip, you will not be disappointed!