- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
About This Property
Small centenary jewel full of cachet camped on an enchanting ground. This breathtaking property offers you all the necessary amenities in is warm and intimate atmosphere. Located at the end of a dead end street, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, summer kitchen, veranda, workshop and more.
Request More Information
- Nadia Maltais
- 36,940.00 ft2 / 3,431.73 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1740
- $4,075 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,266 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Distinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Double width or more, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Easy access: Mobility impaired accessible, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: Other, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Stone, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Concrete stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Other, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Bathroom / Washroom: Jacuzzi bath-tub, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced yard, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Cedar shingles, Roofing: Tin, Topography: Uneven, Topography: Steep, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, Topography: Ravine, Zoning: Residential
As soon as you enter, you will be propelled in the last century! Smartly enhanced, owners have invested more than $ 440,000 over the last few years to preserve its architecture of yesteryear.
All the works were executed by professional and recognized workers.
- Summer kitchen, ideal place for relaxation.
- A veranda has been annexed to the property; Heated floor, abundant fenestration allowing a view on the surrounding landscape.
- The visible beams of origin are in the most of the rooms.
- The oak slats used as floor at the time, are installed in the ceiling as a covering.
- Kitchen room ; Oak countertop, stone wall, cupboards to the ceiling, recessed light fixtures.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor; Exposed beams, gable roof, generous dimensions.
Through each piece, you will be transported by its historical stamp.
A removable veranda and a workshop in cedar shakes in the land.
Basement fully furnished; Large central room, storage with space for washer / dryer.
Breathtaking land: 36,940 square feet, intimate, landscaped with care, creek view
Facts to note:
- Cathedral ceiling - Wall of plaster - Woodwork - Doors made of solid wood (oak and pine) - Bathroom 2nd floor: bath thermomasseur, heating, self-cleaning. - 3 wall air conditioners (12000 BTU) - Stamped concrete walkway against property - Fire alarm system with panic button - Frontenac Fence - Awnings with few windows - Cedar wardrobe - Hot water tank 2015 Built in a dead end street, enjoy privacy while being close to services; School, pharmacy, and other neighborhoods shops.
To read the article The Gazette which was published on July 1, 2016: