- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
About This Property
Small centenary jewel full of cachet camped on an enchanting ground. This breathtaking property offers you all the necessary amenities while offering a warm and intimate atmosphere. Located at the end of a dead end street, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, summer kitchen, veranda, workshop and more.
Request More Information
- Nadia Maltais
- 36,940.00 ft2 / 3,431.73 m2 - Lot size
- Year Built 1740
- $4,075 Taxes Municipal 2016
- $1,266 Taxes School 2016
Additional FeaturesDistinctive features: Water access, Distinctive features: Water front, Distinctive features: Boat without motor only, Driveway: Double width or more, Heating system: Space heating baseboards, Heating system: Electric baseboard units, Heating system: Radiant, Water supply: Municipality, Heating energy: Electricity, Easy access: Mobility impaired accessible, Equipment available: Alarm system, Windows: Aluminum, Windows: Other, Windows: Wood, Foundation: Stone, Hearth stove: Wood fireplace, Proximity: Park - green area, Proximity: Elementary school, Proximity: High school, Proximity: Public transport, Siding: Concrete stone, Bathroom / Washroom: Other, Bathroom / Washroom: Seperate shower, Bathroom / Washroom: Jacuzzi bath-tub, Basement: 6 feet and over, Basement: Finished basement, Parking: Outdoor x 6, Sewage system: Municipal sewer, Landscaping: Fenced yard, Landscaping: Land / Yard lined with hedges, Distinctive features: Wooded, Landscaping: Landscape, Window type: Crank handle, Roofing: Cedar shingles, Roofing: Tin, Topography: Uneven, Topography: Steep, Topography: Sloped, Topography: Flat, Topography: Ravine, Zoning: Residential
As soon as you enter, you will be propelled in the last century! Clearly improved, owners have invested more than $ 440,000 over the last few years to preserve its architecture of yesteryear.
All the works were executed by professional and recognized workers.
- Summer kitchen, ideal place for relaxation.
- A veranda has been annexed to the property; Heated floor, abundant fenestration allowing a view on the surrounding landscape.
- The visible beams of origin pierce most of the rooms.
- The oak slats used as floor at the time, are installed in the ceiling as a covering.
- Kitchen room ; Oak countertop, stone wall, cupboards to the ceiling, recessed light fixtures.
- The 3 bedrooms are on the 2nd floor; Exposed beams, gable roof, generous dimensions.
Through each piece, you will be transported by its historical stamp.
A removable veranda and a workshop in cedar shakes complete the land.
Basement fully furnished; Large central room, storage with space for washer / dryer.
Breathtaking grounds: 36,940 square feet, intimate, landscaped with care, creek view
Facts to note:
- Cathedral ceiling - Wall of plaster - Woodwork - Doors made of solid wood (oak and pine) - Bathroom 2nd floor: bath thermomasseur, heating, self-cleaning. - 3 wall air conditioners (12000 BTU) - Espotted concrete pavement that bends the property - Fire alarm system with panic button - Frontenac Fence - Awnings with few windows - Cedar wardrobe - Hot water tank 2015 Built in a dead end street, enjoy privacy while being close to services; School, pharmacy, and other neighborhood shops.
To read the article The Gazette which was published on July 1, 2016: