Living in Victoria since ‘81. Mark moved from Northern Ontario with his parents and siblings. He attended Parklands Secondary in Sidney from ‘81-‘82. Making many new Island friends and contacts.
In ‘83 Mark was bitten by the Entrepreneurial bug. Purchasing the first of two restaurants he would own. What a great place to enhance your communication, public skills and connections. In ‘88 Mark sold the restaurants to pursue a new career in the building industry. Working for a project management company from Vancouver, building Seniors Homes in Victoria, Mark started at the bottom and quickly rose to the top. Within 18 Months he was Running projects as large as 200 suites, a testament on his ability to absorb information and produce results. After 3 years it was time to Venture into the housing speculation market. In ‘92 with his own company Buying, Rezoning, Designing and physically building more than 150 personally purchased properties over the next 15 years. This accrued knowledge gives an understanding to the entire scope of Real Estate transactions through personal experience. It’s a quality seldom found in a realtor. Both emotional and financial outcomes are covered with Mark when making decisions to Sell or Buy.
With 20 years of building, Mark’s Real Estate Licensing was inevitable. June ‘07 his License became reality. Joining the Largest company, it took Mark 3years to become their #1 agent in a firm of 270. The nature of his dedication, makes succeeding the only option. In 2011 it was time to build a team. The Mark Imhoff Group was formed and in 2012 opened a satellite office at 207 Menzies. Both the group and Individually there are numerous awards (Presidents Elite for individual units and GIC) (Top ten of teams in Canada Presidents Circle for number of units and GIC) in addition to the Gold MLS awards (signifying the Top 10% of all Victoria Realtors).
Mark and his team consistently deliver award winning service combined with aggressive and modern marketing techniques. Marketing and branding has been one of Mark’s and his team's most important success factors. Mark understands and utilizes marketing and branding to help his clients sell their current homes and purchase their next home.
Add the wealth of experience through connections, with Municipalities, Architects, Designers, Engineers, Contractors, Lawyers, Accountants, Marketers, Realtors and you receive advice you deserve for one of your most important decisions.
To say well connected is an understatement. Mark is often asked to consult on what can seam complex, but he is always able to define the Goal.
Mark specializes in Residential Real Estate and Luxury Home Marketing in Victoria, BC with sales in houses, condominiums, townhouses, strata duplexes, float homes, development properties, investment properties, triplexes, apartment buildings, rooming houses, commercial buildings and recreational properties.
Mark's strongest attributes are his, honesty, integrity and Knowledge. Our fiduciary duties to all clients are held in highest regard. It’s our experience that makes the difference. Call Mark today 250-883-1995.
Custom Beach Front
Carefully Crafted Custom Built
Log Home with Ocean Views
Spacious 2-level Townhouse
Beautiful End Unit Townhouse
Turn of the Century Charmer
James Bay Townhouse
Pristine End Unit
Landmark James Bay Condo
It's Worth The Look
South Facing Water View Condo
Spacious Top Floor Condo
Esquimalt Condo SellerI will highly recommend Mark's team. They did a remarkable work to sell my condominium in only few days.
Thank you so muchSylvain Menant, Petawawa
- “As a busy professional, buying a new home and selling my old home felt a bit overwhelming at times. The Mark Imhoff Group went above and beyond to help me negotiate a great deal on my new home and also lined up various trades people to help with the renovations required. Their building knowledge and industry connections were invaluable to me. They also sold my old home at full price within a few days of it going on the market. They made the selling process very quick and easy for me. Their personable nature, attention to detail, and willingness to help was very much appreciated. If it weren`t for Their help, I wouldn`t be the owner of my beautiful water view home. If you are Buying or Selling, you couldn't find better realtors. The Mark Imhoff Group provide many value-add services and I highly recommend them.” - Sue Goldsmith
- “I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and expertise. Throughout the process of purchasing my first home I have benefited greatly from your extensive knowledge of the current housing market. Since purchasing my home, you have continued to be an excellent resource for me to access as I've had questions and/or concerns that have come up. Thank you for making my first experience as a homeowner a pleasant and smooth transition.” - Peter Hamlyn
- Mark was outstanding, had a lot of energy, knowledge of the area and information about the buildings and neighborhoods we looked at. His assistant Louisa was always available, very professional and kind. We probably looked at 20 places before we found our new home. We will definitely use them again- even though house hunting is trying and exhausting, we had fun with Mark and Louisa. Lots of laughter while house hunting. - Marilyn faix
- Mark has a good knowledege of Victoria and is an experienced agent. He provided the results we were hoping for. Thanks Mark - Craig Montgomery
- Mark Imhoff of the Mark Imhoff Group listed my condominium for sale in the summer of 2012. There were many challenges facing Mark and his team, not the least of which was the start of the new balcony project which began within days of the listing. In spite of the scaffolding and other construction mayhem, Mark and his team worked tirelessly with advertising and open house showings all through the summer. My condominium ultimately sold and with positive results for all concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark Imhoff and the Mark Imhoff Group. - Gail Patterson
- We wish to say that we found Mark to be very knowledgeable, helpful, and, above all, honest during our recent purchase and sale. Our questions were answered promptly and he quickly allayed any doubts that we may have had. We feel that he has a very competent, efficient, and helpful assistant. In short, he made the transactions a pleasant and rewarding experience. - Hans and Elaine Beyer
- Mark provides me with everything that I need from a realtor. That is why I use him for all my transactions and recommend him to friends that are moving to Victoria. He also is very experienced with all types of construction and development. - Vernon Andres
- Mark has an amazing knowledge of the Market. His background of building over 150 homes added to the more than 1000plus other real estate transactions is solid knowledge and amazing. - Craig Jackman