Known for both her professionalism and kindness, Cassandra is always generous with her time and energy. Whether it's patiently guiding first time buyers through this exciting process or following through with clients' needs long after the transaction is over, Cassandra's warm, caring yet efficient business style will turn you, too, into a client for life. Highly regarded for her marketing and negotiating expertise, Cassandra is always willing to go that extra mile to make the deal happen. Thanks to her unique understanding of the needs of her sophisticated clientele, she has built a wide network of customers amongst the Montreal international community. She has travelled widely, and is committed to supporting many of Montreal's non-profit organizations, including Combined Jewish Appeal, World Vision, and West Island Community Shares.
Languages: English, French
Properties (Rentals / Lease)
- The amazing home staging and the care taken to ensure that our lifestyle was not affected. This did make a difference in the presentation to the clients and how they saw themselves in the surroundings. We were always confident in your abilities to shoulder your responsibilities and our decision was right. You should be proud of yourself. We wish you the very best this year with success & in all your endeavors beyond.Mr. Ali / Dollard des Ormeaux
- Cassandra and her team paid attention to detail, showed compassion, professionalism, and went the extra mile to ensure this transition would go smooth. Without her kind attention and expert advice, I could have never survived this journey. An extraordinary qualified team!Elizabeth Morgan / Senneville
- Best Real Estate Team! We cannot say enough good about Cassandra's team. From home staging, photography and video, regular visits, and finally closing the deal perfectly! Your patience, respectfulness, dedication and hard work were constant. Thank you for selling our home well so we might be one step closer to realizing our dream of moving to Vancouver Island.J. Janzen / Beaconsfield
- We would like to extend a tremendous thank you to Cassandra Aurora and her fantastic team at Sothebys Realty for handling the sale of our home with the utmost style, grace and professionalism. Thank you so much for everything you did to make this happen, your tireless efforts and patience have sealed yet another deal for us. A+
-Didier and LisaPointe Claire
- "We lived in Thailand during our son’s school year, and we were looking for a vacation home in Hudson, Quebec. We had very specific needs, due to our particular circumstances, and Cassandra was referred to us. She instantly understood what our needs were and helped us purchase our dream home! The property we bought was actually sold by the owners themselves, so before our trip home to Canada last Christmas, she negotiated with the sellers to allow her to show us the property, and when it came to the negotiations, she proved to be an extraordinary negotiator and obtained everything we wanted and more! Throughout the process, as we were not physically present in the country, she maintained constant communication with us, and spearheaded the whole process with utmost professionalism. We would absolutely collaborate with her again and recommend her warmly!"Marisha / Hudson, Qc
- "Cassandra is very knowledgeable regarding the real estate market and provided excellent service. The staging of my home was tasteful and appealing and when it came to the sale of my home she provided the best advice for me, both on a business and personal level. Cassandra is very professional and compassionate and goes way beyond the call of duty for customer satisfaction. Her services are TOP NOTCH!"Antonella / Kirkland, Qc
- Purchasing a home for the first time is always nerve racking. Having Cassandra and her team guide me securely and confidently through my transaction was a huge relief. They went the extra mile and did whatever it took to make sure we found the perfect fit. They are fun, energetic and professional at the same time. They negotiate in ways I didn't know was possible! I would highly recommend them to friends and family.Kathleen / Lachine, Qc
- After meeting Cassandra and her team I knew they would help me find the perfect condo. They listened closely to my exact needs and truly understood the style I was looking for. After guiding me with my mortgage broker I knew the budget I had. After 3 days of visiting over 8 condos we found the perfect match. Although the condo was over my budget Cassandra and her team assured me I would get what I wanted within my price range. After a few counters we managed to get the condo for under the price I was willing to send. I was beyond happy and now have some extra money to furnish the place to perfection! Thank you so much, I cannot wait to move in.Ali / Montreal, QC
- "I really must say we enjoyed every moment working with you and your team. You always came with a smile and there is a genuine warmth about you which was also such a pleasure! Thank you for coming last minute on the weekends to help stage the house for us before the visits. It was amazing! What a difference it made when we got back home.. it looked like a new home! Just lovely small details and your understanding of what will help the potential buyers to see as "their new home". Cassandra, you really went above and beyond. You are so thoughtful and kind. I would surely recommend you to anyone I know without hesitation! You were professional and wonderful in every way!!"Tamara / St-Lazare
- The very first time I met with Cassandra, a special bond was created. She is the very meaning of professional, respectful, friendly and always smiling.
In other words a very rare gem in the world of realty. She puts you at ease, she gets to know you, your tastes, your budget, what your looking for and expecting and always has great advice about the potential of the houses we visited. Watch out, she also has a decorators eye! She can turn any room in a dream room in seconds! If she knows you won't like the house, she won't make you waste your time to go visit it.
She is a one of a kind and thats why I love her !
She stood by us for a year and a half, never getting impatient or thinking of dropping us, she wanted to help us find our dream home, and guess what, she did!
We couldn't be happier with the end result. We've been in our house for 6 months now and living a dream!Claudia / Ile-Bizard
- Cassandra a démontré une vaste connaissance du marché immobilier de la région, ce qui nous a permis de vendre rapidement et à très bon prix! Constamment à l’écoute, et répondant rapidement à toutes nos questions, Cassandra et toute son équipe nous ont beaucoup aidés tout au long du processus de vente. Le « home staging », fait professionnellement, fut une très belle réussite!Pierre Yves / Ile Cadieux,Qc
- It was such a smooth experience. They complimented my house and truly believed in its value which portrayed to those interested in purchasing it. They staged the house and put all the efforts to make this as simple as possible. I never had a fear or worry about my house not selling. Not only did Cassandra and her team do a fantastic job at presenting and selling my house, but they were the nicest group of people. I would hire her any day. I could not be happier with the outcome. I would suggest to any person selling their home to hire Cassandra and her team.Gabriela / Pierrefonds, Qc
- Cassandra and her team are, without a doubt, the most professional and effective real estate team we have ever used. After having our home listed with a well known broker for three years without success, we switched to Cassandra and her team. Within three months, she received multiple offers and sold our home for more than the list price. Throughout the entire process, Cassandra was always available by phone or text and went well above and beyond anything I’ve ever experienced with another broker. I trusted her completely to guide us through the process and her advice was invaluable. She and her team are consummate professionals and delivered on every promise.Deborah / Hudson, Qc
- Cassandra et toute son équipe ont été un élement crucial de cette réussite. Leur professionalisme durant les diverses négociations , dans le respect de mes critères a été primordial. La mise en scene de la maison sobre et élégante ainsi que les photos que vous avez mises en ligne aussi ont été un atout. Je suis très reconnaissant de Sothebys et en particulier Cassandra et son équipe.Daniel / Pointe Claire, Qc.
- Nous avons été très satisfaits de votre travail, la mise en marché de notre maison a été exceptionnelle et professionnel!Pascale / Pierrefonds, Qc